HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:29 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
But guy please don't try just change the gear from 700 trex . the mounting center point is totally different , if you have cnc machine is ok . but i have just the raise tail part for selling , so old customer no need buy the front part and main shaft . i will upload it in website next week !
kin is online now Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 10:14 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle57 View Post
So that means when the customers buy the scale kit from you they can choose if they want a STANDARD or a HGR version for the tail....right??

YES ! SURE ! You can choose !!!!! Now make decision have a bigger version for 800 size . Both gear set is from 700 size , they can make this gear for crazy 3-D sure strong enough for scale flying or 4 blades tail rotor .! So the bigger size still same use the 600 gear mount (gear box ) . just the side frame will length(distance ) longer a little bit .width is also very little 1-1.5mm more . But in a big models is no problem .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:24 AM
Joined Sep 2010
152 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
YES ! SURE ! You can choose !!!!! Now make decision have a bigger version for 800 size . Both gear set is from 700 size , they can make this gear for crazy 3-D sure strong enough for scale flying or 4 blades tail rotor .! So the bigger size still same use the 600 gear mount (gear box ) . just the side frame will length(distance ) longer a little bit .width is also very little 1-1.5mm more . But in a big models is no problem .
So that means you can use that gear kit for 600-mechanic??
You say both gear set are from 700-size and that means the tail will be heavier.
How much are the weight difference between those gear kits?
I have a 600 mechanic I will use for the UH-1 800-size and really hope I can also use this new HGR set.
Pelle57 is offline Find More Posts by Pelle57
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:37 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
Back to the fuselage .today the baby wolf inside the mother(master plug). it will brith in end this week . So birthday party will be in satuaday or sunday ! tail boom tail wing .hatch cover are completed , just the main fuselage now . it is time to buy a shoes cnc landing retract gear for her , i want to have a fun here , first 10 guys hand up for this new airwolf 600 door open version fuselage .dead line in 20 Oct .every Airwolf 600 fuselage free a 600 jetranger rotor head and a pair 600mm rotor blades for 499 usd included shipping ! Pleas let your friend know this news and post their name here for fair game rules .and pm me for confirm ! Don't forget must be enough 10 guys here within 20/Oct !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:19 PM
Heli-Teck
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2009
115 Posts
Hi guys,
this week-end I tried the new blades produced by kin, the Scale carbon rotor blades 600 /700 (650 mm).
I tried them on a Hughes MD500 with PHT2 turbine with 5 blades, and an electric EC-120 Hirobo with 3 blades.
I am very pleased with the results and the accuracy of the flight, I get the same result, using only the blades Hirobo scale, but the cost is much higher!
This is the video of the first test flight with the blades
Huges MD 500 PHT2 (3 min 16 sec)

Thanks Kin for the excellent work!!

Mirko
Heli-Teck Team
ghostpipe is offline Find More Posts by ghostpipe
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:37 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
Super video ! thankyou for share !
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Oct 08, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 07:59 PM
eff
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Quote:
Back to the fuselage .today the baby wolf inside the mother(master plug). it will brith in end this week . So birthday party will be in satuaday or sunday ! tail boom tail wing .hatch cover are completed , just the main fuselage now . it is time to buy a shoes cnc landing retract gear for her , i want to have a fun here , first 10 guys hand up for this new airwolf 600 door open version fuselage .dead line in 20 Oct .every Airwolf 600 fuselage free a 600 jetranger rotor head and a pair 600mm rotor blades for 499 usd included shipping ! Pleas let your friend know this news and post their name here for fair game rules .and pm me for confirm ! Don't forget must be enough 10 guys here within 20/Oct !
so kin, does the package comes with the cnc retract as well..
and does this canopy a full break open, to allow under-slide battery tray for the newer Trex600
eff is offline Find More Posts by eff
Last edited by eff; Oct 09, 2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:58 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eff View Post
so kin, does the package comes with the cnc retract as well..
and does this canopy a full break open, to allow under-slide battery tray for the newer Trex600
This new airwolf is top hatch (front and back) two parts open , the cut line is straight with the main shaft position so you just open the front part to take out your battery and very easy to install the mechanic . but you have next exit is the front door , the door are openable with door hinge. so the fuselahe just two piece join in the tail boom position . traditional cut position . the full brake open nose is not good for this scale models . the full brake open let the cut line effect the looking and structure . if the fuselage have not big top hatch open for the exchange battery , it should design for full brake open in the front fuselghe , But Bell 222 and Aor wolf have a long top hatch , so we should open this hatch is more than enough for exchange battery . this air wolf also good in nitro version . , The other company design the top hatch is one piece from front to rear . it can not open easy.everytime need take out the rotor head to open the hatch . So trouble . other design is full openable the front fuselage part , but in fact it is no need ! and structure is not good and cut line look bad !
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Oct 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:08 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
Air wolf is retractable cnc landing gear included , no need upgrade.Shipping cost very cheap . boxes size very small .So i can offer very good price .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:11 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,233 Posts
How many Hirobo fenrestron tail in market ??you have ? your friend have ?can you let me know if you have it pm me i want to count how the number in this forum and friend !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:51 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Here are some photo's I took when I meet up with Kin on a day trip to his factory in China a few months ago, sorry it's taken so long to post them, had a lot going on since getting back in the UK after working in Hong Kong for ????

Once again Kin thanks for your hospitality that day!
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
How many Hirobo fenrestron tail in market ??you have ? your friend have ?can you let me know if you have it pm me i want to count how the number in this forum and friend !
Dont know if it counts but i sold mine hirobo panther 10 months ago

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is online now Find More Posts by viggen65
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:53 PM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearuk View Post
Here are some photo's I took when I meet up with Kin on a day trip to his factory in China a few months ago, sorry it's taken so long to post them, had a lot going on since getting back in the UK after working in Hong Kong for ????

Once again Kin thanks for your hospitality that day!
Wooow,that puma looks supernice,what size on that.....just a must have fuse....
...kinnnnnn
viggen65 is online now Find More Posts by viggen65
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:01 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Söderberg View Post
...kinnnnnn
Kin should have all the details, but if I remember it's about 800-900 size.

Kin you know which heli I'm waiting for still... Lol Plus check your PM!
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:02 PM
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Söderberg View Post
...kinnnnnn
Yes I feel the same,
Horseman is offline Find More Posts by Horseman
Closed Thread