HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
Registered User
josereyes's Avatar
United States, WA, Steilacoom
Joined Nov 2011
162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
I have a Airwolf is 700 starting now , AS-350 is follow it . hope you can wait .
A younger brother 550 super puma will coming out in September .the time for the AS -350 900 will be in October or maybe Nov !
Kin, any update on the scale carbon fiber blades for 500 size. You have no stock on your website. I could use two sets of the 4 blade set.
josereyes is offline Find More Posts by josereyes
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2012, 09:12 AM
Registered User
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
The cost roughly 480 usd included the tail drive shaft system (Fit Align) .. retrac gear also included .The 550mm scale blades will have some different type coming out soon .and the 600 swept tip scale blades for Apache and seahawk will come out too .
Hi Kin, can the 600 size heli fit this 550 fuselage?
wangzx is offline Find More Posts by wangzx
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:42 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzx View Post
Hi Kin, can the 600 size heli fit this 550 fuselage?
The size for the 550 super puma is also possible fit to 600 mechanic , it is very little size different , and the fuselage is so fat ! so it is ok ! just use a 550 blades is ok .and no need upgrade the motor . just change the lower gear ratio .6s ok . 550 mm scale carbon blades also come out same time . and just use a 4 blades head .The damping head also come out same time .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:45 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josereyes View Post
Kin, any update on the scale carbon fiber blades for 500 size. You have no stock on your website. I could use two sets of the 4 blade set.
I doing a new batch new size scale blades , it is very scale narrow and weight add version . the new 650mm blades flying very nice now , upload the video soon .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 12, 2012, 07:05 PM
Registered User
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
The size for the 550 super puma is also possible fit to 600 mechanic , it is very little size different , and the fuselage is so fat ! so it is ok ! just use a 550 blades is ok .and no need upgrade the motor . just change the lower gear ratio .6s ok . 550 mm scale carbon blades also come out same time . and just use a 4 blades head .The damping head also come out same time .
Thks Kin for you reply. Guess I will be ordering one soon. When is avail. and are there diff. colour choice? Looking for RSAF colour as per pic. attached:
wangzx is offline Find More Posts by wangzx
Old Aug 13, 2012, 01:39 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2004
77 Posts
any updates on the UH-1 huey
raptor3d is offline Find More Posts by raptor3d
Old Aug 13, 2012, 03:13 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2012
2 Posts
Hi Kin,
Thanks and what for a full information answer!
"
- use a 700 mechanic
- find the motor about 400-450 kv
- let the rotor head speed about 1100-1300 rpm
- the coming models will have the scale head fit it
"
Nothing is losing... maybe the price of the fuse but I'll be patient.
-> "even your car is Mini copper !", don't be afraid man, I'm 6.4" tall so I can't drive a car like this one !
So I'll come back in Oct/Nov, and hope to order.
Regards
Lesskiss
lesskiss is offline Find More Posts by lesskiss
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:07 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzx View Post
Thks Kin for you reply. Guess I will be ordering one soon. When is avail. and are there diff. colour choice? Looking for RSAF colour as per pic. attached:
This colour will be one of our colour scheme . in fact this models not much colour scheme . this military version about 4-5 commen colour , So it is no problem for your taste .The fuselage possible use the old or new Align 600 mechanic , just T.Tube drive is ok . i don't let it be the belt drive anymore . too trouble to adjustable the belt oven time if you want a safty flight . and i will paint it in civil colour scheme . The ERA colour also my choice !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:17 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesskiss View Post
Hi Kin,
Thanks and what for a full information answer!
"
- use a 700 mechanic
- find the motor about 400-450 kv
- let the rotor head speed about 1100-1300 rpm
- the coming models will have the scale head fit it
"
Nothing is losing... maybe the price of the fuse but I'll be patient.
-> "even your car is Mini copper !", don't be afraid man, I'm 6.4" tall so I can't drive a car like this one !
So I'll come back in Oct/Nov, and hope to order.
Regards
Lesskiss
I will post the proccess in here when the project start .Now are busy in a new 600 size AS-355 F2 twinstar .One week more can come out market .it is door open and inside room also included the frame ,ceiling ,floor, carpet,and seat . and simple cockpit .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:23 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor3d View Post
any updates on the UH-1 huey
The master plug are still doing in a newzealand customer work shop , he will complete very soon i think . after the plug complete , we can let it come market very fast .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:37 PM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzx View Post
Hi Kin, can the 600 size heli fit this 550 fuselage?
See the 800 size super puma fuselage and the mechanic 600 . it is too much room for the 600 mechanic . i down the size to 550 size , i sure it still a lot space for the 600 or 550 mechanic . i think even 550 size . 700 mechanic still ok ! because it is a transport heli !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:32 PM
Registered User
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
See the 800 size super puma fuselage and the mechanic 600 . it is too much room for the 600 mechanic . i down the size to 550 size , i sure it still a lot space for the 600 or 550 mechanic . i think even 550 size . 700 mechanic still ok ! because it is a transport heli !
Kin Kin, can not wait anymore. When can I order ?
wangzx is offline Find More Posts by wangzx
Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:32 PM
Ang
Registered User
Joined Oct 2006
2 Posts
Hi Kin,

Is there unpainted version available? Price?
Ang is offline Find More Posts by Ang
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:43 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
The pricing just forecast 4xx usd . (included the tail drive system ) . i will post it here when it start and post you the working step daily , but i need finish the AS-355 first . And also start the tail fan systen . Fenestron tail is a big chanllenge let it light.high power ,low power load . it is a new design and how many better than the Hirobo or old other design . but my european friend help a lot for the develope it . friend is a engineer in Aerospatiale before , So he have some idea for me to do the fenestron tail .But so hard to calulation the un-even blades distance balancing . He highlt recommend let it in rc models . So it is a new concept for me !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:44 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang View Post
Hi Kin,

Is there unpainted version available? Price?
Sure any models can order gel coat version . guys want to feel the net weight of the fuselage ! i like it !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Trex 450/500/600 and Honeybee King II in same pic anyone? turnbui Micro Helis 0 Mar 15, 2008 10:18 PM
Discussion Looking for a cheap 500-600 size brushless Jupeli Power Systems 33 Mar 02, 2007 05:42 PM
Wanted Inflatable Floats for Trex 450 and 600 size helis ShokWaveRider Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Feb 12, 2007 07:54 PM
Discussion Trex 450 - Trex 600 Size Comparison mrfirkin Mini Helis 3 Aug 26, 2006 09:18 PM
high-rate NiMH button cells Capacity mAh: 120,400,450,500,600 GKP27 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 2 Jun 21, 2003 06:03 PM