Closed Thread
Old Jan 28, 2011, 08:42 PM
Scale Hunter
FMT
Joined Nov 2007
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
TFmodel New colour scheme for Sea Hawk . it will post to website this week end . In Chinese new year holiday . The smartmodel will have big different in webpage . Many new update .Please enjoy this Japan colour .
Nice looking colour scheme kin. I'll will stock them...

Thanks.
skyhunter357 is offline Find More Posts by skyhunter357
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2011, 12:58 AM
Bangkok, Thailand
Joined Nov 2010
6 Posts
MI MIL-24 from Phuket, Thailand

One of our customer has done his project on MI MIL-24, fuselage from Smartmodel. He bought gel coated version from us and i believed this should be the very first MIL-24 scale that really can fly in Thailand.
The paint job is incredible and he also put together some details on the body.

more pictures and step how to built in this link http://scale-r-us.com/website/?modul...e=1&hash=f7dce

however it's all in Thai
Thanks
scalerus is offline Find More Posts by scalerus
Old Feb 07, 2011, 10:07 AM
Redjestird Youser
Joined Jan 2009
3,878 Posts
Very cool!

Can you translate what material the builder is using to do the weathering effects here?

SidewaysLS4 is offline Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4
Old Feb 07, 2011, 10:34 AM
3D and Scale RC Heli Pilot
Monroe, WA
Joined Jan 2007
836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewaysLS4 View Post
Very cool!

Can you translate what material the builder is using to do the weathering effects here?

Type "google translate" into your address bar.
Copy and paste the url, and select the languages.
It will translate the entire web page.
Not sure about other browsers, but I use Google Chrome and it can be set to auto translate to English or language of choice. Great tool for visiting all the Chinese and German sites.

"Color, Windsor. For drawing. Mixed pine, a soft other. Eaeeong the body lines. Leave enough dank

Followed by the bottom and a towel lightly colored and dry (wipe along at Real time aircraft flying in the air) is a color monitor trace. Lines like the stems through the use of the passes. The stems make it look better แia it offline."
BlackTitanium is offline Find More Posts by BlackTitanium
Old Feb 07, 2011, 10:35 AM
Monroe, WA
Joined Jan 2007
836 Posts
Quote:
Very cool!

Not sure about other browsers, but I use Google Chrome and it can be set to auto translate to English or language of choice. Great tool for visiting all the Chinese and German sites.

"Color, Windsor. For drawing. Mixed pine, a soft other. Eaeeong the body lines. Leave enough dank

Followed by the bottom and a towel lightly colored and dry (wipe along at Real time aircraft flying in the air) is a color monitor trace. Lines like the stems through the use of the passes. The stems make it look better แia it offline."
Old Feb 07, 2011, 10:37 AM
Monroe, WA
Joined Jan 2007
836 Posts
Quote:
Very cool!

Color, Windsor. For drawing. Mixed pine, a soft other. Eaeeong the body lines. Leave enough dank

Followed by the bottom and a towel lightly colored and dry (wipe along at Real time aircraft flying in the air) is a color monitor trace. Lines like the stems through the use of the passes. The stems make it look better แia it offline.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 12:39 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
Sorry guy ! I know i have "disappear" here two week .Still alive !!!!!! The long holiday make me the family live almost same busy in factory . Two daugther- 5 and 2 years old . make me no breath-time !except 2-6 am !so the holiday become finish and the heart need ready to work in factory . See the mi-24 are looking very good and very nice thai guy fly it very happy it is a very happy new year !When wr back factory (next monday). is the time start the 1:6 (figure fit size ) Gazelle .Maybe i call it FF size . So FF size will be the future heli size from TF model.Very intesting to know how they (thai ) make the weathering , look so good .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2011, 02:22 PM
Heli-Teck
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2009
115 Posts
Hi Kin,
welcome back!
I'm happy to see the good news about the Gazelle, you know I wait this fuselage from long time...
About the weathering, for my fuselage, like the Cobra, I use the "Tamiya weathering master",
I put this before the protective crystal clear

Mirko
heli-teck.ch
ghostpipe is offline Find More Posts by ghostpipe
Old Feb 11, 2011, 08:59 PM
USA, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jun 2007
333 Posts
That Mil-24 is awesome. Do you know what mechanics are inside it?
Swift? T600?
Heirmeistr is offline Find More Posts by Heirmeistr
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:32 PM
Redjestird Youser
Joined Jan 2009
3,878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpipe View Post
Hi Kin,
welcome back!
I'm happy to see the good news about the Gazelle, you know I wait this fuselage from long time...
About the weathering, for my fuselage, like the Cobra, I use the "Tamiya weathering master",
I put this before the protective crystal clear

Mirko
heli-teck.ch
I like the looks of that, thanks for the tip!
SidewaysLS4 is offline Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4
Old Feb 13, 2011, 04:16 AM
Bangkok, Thailand
Joined Nov 2010
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirmeistr View Post
That Mil-24 is awesome. Do you know what mechanics are inside it?
Swift? T600?
I believed he use HK-600 from Hobby King.
scalerus is offline Find More Posts by scalerus
Old Feb 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
Monroe, WA
Joined Jan 2007
836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalerus View Post
I believed he use HK-600 from Hobby King.
"RC.SCALEMODEL HELICOPTER
HK -600 + Raptor in Mi 24 body from Smart model
LOCATION ; Phuket Thailand"

An HK-600 with a Raptor Rotor head.

Old Feb 14, 2011, 06:14 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
After see the nice MI-24 . now is the time see a big boy !!!! It is a proforessional Germany pilot build our seahawk -800 and jet-cat special design a mechanic for this seahawk with a turbine jet engines . I think it is the smaller scale jet seahawk in world in this moment . it flying well that report from the owner . please see the photo and the youtube link .

IMG 0029 (0 min 48 sec)

IMG 0030 (1 min 57 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 14, 2011, 07:56 AM
Heli-Teck
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2009
115 Posts
Very nice this scale jet seahawk!!
Maybe we can put inside to the Gazelle the PHT2 turbine.....

Mirko
ghostpipe is offline Find More Posts by ghostpipe
Old Feb 14, 2011, 08:12 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
More photo of the jet seahawk ,it is the photo before his first take off. The detail .......very good and the extra fuel tank wing ,mirror, refill fuel tube and the rivet are made himself (kit not included) . but other detail are come with kit .
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread