|Mar 21, 2003, 05:14 PM|
WTB: covering tools, Hitec charger, CG machine, prop balancer, Watt-Age cobalt motor
Okay, should get many replies on these.
Want to buy or trade:
* 1. a heat gun, one like this: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...P?&I=LXHZ16&P=V .
2. a new or slightly used Hitec CG-340 charger.
* 3. a good CG machine, one like this: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...p?&I=LXK259&P=7
* 4. either a normal prop balancer or the finger balancer, like the one Great Planes makes.
* 5. a Watt-Age super 400 cobalt motor (the anodized yellow version, not the blue or gold one), new only.
Please lets talk here and when we both agree, we can start e-mailing or PMing.
P.S. All these things were listed in another thread, but it never got any interst, and I see things that I was asking for sold and I missed them.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold GP CG machine, prop balancers||PalouseFlyer||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||5||Jun 23, 2007 07:40 PM|
|WTB: Great Planes CG Machine Aircraft Balancer||TWyG||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Jun 01, 2004 05:42 PM|
|FS: Hitec Charger CG-335||DEATHspiral||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||May 25, 2003 12:27 PM|
|WTB Prop Balancer||Bill Dahmen||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||May 27, 2002 01:42 PM|
|hitec charger CG-335||WLJ||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Dec 19, 2001 10:34 PM|