HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Mar 10, 2009, 03:16 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
Hey everybody, thanks for the welcomes. Kodak I don't have a lhs yet that I can go to. I might try to find one tomorrow. There is a Atlantahobby about 35 minutes from my house. So I will probably try there. I have been told that group that meets in Dunwoody is a great group that meets the first or secound Sunday every month. Hey noob, maybe the misses should try going for a little light walk. Must be hard to wait. Hope You all are having great days, I know I did. Tina is getting ready for school. And it is a beautiful day here in Ga. Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2009, 03:39 PM
Portland, OR
Joined Jan 2009
107 Posts
LOL!!! She's been walking like crazy trying to get things going!! But to no avail So we'll just have to wait.
RCHeliNoob is offline Find More Posts by RCHeliNoob
Old Mar 10, 2009, 05:22 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
Hey everybody, thanks for the welcomes. Kodak I don't have a lhs yet that I can go to. I might try to find one tomorrow. There is a Atlantahobby about 35 minutes from my house. So I will probably try there. I have been told that group that meets in Dunwoody is a great group that meets the first or secound Sunday every month. Hey noob, maybe the misses should try going for a little light walk. Must be hard to wait. Hope You all are having great days, I know I did. Tina is getting ready for school. And it is a beautiful day here in Ga. Lee
I think my son bought his new stuff from that place. Supposedly, they have a guy who is good with heli's, but maybe not so if you didn't buy from them.
Don't go rubbing in the fact that YOU have nice weather down there or we'll send you some of ours!!!
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Old Mar 10, 2009, 06:15 PM
Holy atomic pile, Batman!
Lafayette, Indiana
Joined Jan 2007
743 Posts
Good to see ya again Bro.

Mark
Steppenwolf is offline Find More Posts by Steppenwolf
Old Mar 10, 2009, 06:24 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
A friend is taking me to Hobbytown usa tomorrow. Don't be sending any more snow down here. hehe. Hey Mark, I am glad to be back. I have been and will stay on light duty at work from now on. Atleast that is what my boss said. So, I am feeling great. Got a little money in my pocket, and don't hurt near as bad, and I don't have to climb anymore. My trainee has really stepped up and took over for me. Yea!!! Lee
Old Mar 10, 2009, 07:21 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
I just got in from some crazy outdoor flyin. I learned a valuable lesson we should all heed. At night, when it is dark, if you have a crash, you will not likely find any missing parts. hehe. Have to go out in the morning and locate a missing flybar. arrgghhhff. Lee
Old Mar 10, 2009, 09:11 PM
Nothin says hate like a .308
Anaheim, CA
Joined Mar 2009
276 Posts
You keep mentioning light duty.....Workers comp? What happened?
proraptor is offline Find More Posts by proraptor
Old Mar 10, 2009, 10:35 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
Hey proraptor, light duty means I don't have to climb or carry heavy trees anymore. I am basiclly a rope man on the crew now. hehe. Lee
Old Mar 10, 2009, 10:38 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine on here. I wish he could come down and see me. I would so much like to shake his hand, hug his neck, and take care of him. Steppanwolf, you keep stomping bud. Lee. good night everybody. Lee
Old Mar 10, 2009, 10:42 PM
innocent victim
Houston TX
Joined May 2007
6,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
hug his neck, and take care of him
. Lee
Blade_Killer is offline Find More Posts by Blade_Killer
Old Mar 10, 2009, 11:35 PM
Holy atomic pile, Batman!
Lafayette, Indiana
Joined Jan 2007
743 Posts
Back at ya Bro.....

Mark
Steppenwolf is offline Find More Posts by Steppenwolf
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:07 AM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
20,713 Posts
So, are you changing your name to leetheropeguy?

Damn, I'm bored sh*tless! I slipped on ice the other day, went down hard; not so good when you are old. The only plus is since I've started to shrink, I don't have as far to fall. So, I'm trying to take it easy but that's not working out so well. At least when I had a job, I could recuperate at work. Can't do that at home.
Balr14 is online now Find More Posts by Balr14
Last edited by Balr14; Mar 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:46 AM
Metro Atlanta
Joined Jan 2009
55 Posts
Lee........It's great having you back man! The forum wasn't the same when you were gone. All the discussions on the old thread have helped me get my CX2 perfect and I mean perfect! Does Caley know your'e back?
Take care my friend!

Monte

P.S. Man, this hobby is sooooo addictive........I love it!
fstopz is offline Find More Posts by fstopz
Old Mar 11, 2009, 03:27 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,031 Posts
Hey all. Just got back from hobbytown usa. Wow! It was really busy. I mean the place was packed. I was just walking around drooling all over the place, ya know, dreaming in awe. A salesman came up and asked me if he could help me find anything. Next thing you know this helpful person had all my stuff rung up and I was out the door. Danggett, I meant to look around some more. Kinda feel robbed that I didn't get to see more than 10% of the store. hehe. Leetheropeguy. That is funny brother. Hey thanks there fstopz. It is wonderful to be welcomed back. Gotta save up some moola soon cause those airplanes looked awesome at the store. hehe. Lee
Old Mar 11, 2009, 05:37 PM
Metro Atlanta
Joined Jan 2009
55 Posts
Lee, you must have went to the store at Gwinnett Place. That was the store where I bought my heli and had the same experience. Like when I went back to get my upgrades, they seem to push you out when you get what you need .
A few weeks ago, I went to the store in Cumming and they didn't have many parts (just stock parts and no upgrades). Get this........They didn't know what the Extreme 180s motors were! I had to order them online. I called Atlanta Hobby and the guy I spoke with didn't stock upgrades.
Did you find your flybar?
fstopz is offline Find More Posts by fstopz
Closed Thread