HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:43 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Trying to get my hobby room and desk cleaned off so I can get some work done on my helis. Have not had any energy up until now to do anything, that new CPAP machine and new mask are making all the difference in the world!

I have one SERIOUS question, where the H ll does all the junk come from??? It seems to just pile up, is there a junkie somewhere that pops in here and leaves all his junk behind??
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:46 PM
Wish my coax could autorotate
Riverdale Md.
Joined Aug 2009
819 Posts
Lee, hahahahahahahahaha.Feel better now? I thought it was funny.Sunny here now but eastern radar shows lots of weather up into Canada.Plan to fly later if I get this thing all put together,if not plan to fly v3 and work bugs out of it.Crossing fingers for no wind!
airwolf2006 is offline Find More Posts by airwolf2006
Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:49 PM
Wish my coax could autorotate
Riverdale Md.
Joined Aug 2009
819 Posts
My desk looks like a bomb went off. Parts and tools everywhere and room looks worse.
airwolf2006 is offline Find More Posts by airwolf2006
Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:54 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
8,878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf2006
My desk looks like a bomb went off. Parts and tools everywhere and room looks worse.
Why oh why ... does that sound so incredibly familiar ??
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:01 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
I dont wanna brag. But I gotta on this one. I just test flew my outdoor/indoor indestrutable lama v4. Ready to go out the door. Just gotta earn shipping and all and she is off to her new home. It looks like a stock v4 blue edition. It is really a tank like my Sherman. And I just test flew it in a 4x4 box (well not exactlly) my office floor. Desk and stuff surrounding it, that is all the room I had of clear space. Took off slowly, hovered at about 1 ft. Full controll over copter. Landed. It is beautifull. Gonna take it outside next for a flight. I am sending it to somone I love and respect. I happen to know he loves to crash alot, and wants to play with the neighbors daugter. hahahaha. Sorry bro, I had to get ya back for the dannnng, and on the new at 11:00 stuff. hahaha. Good stuff. Anyway, I hope he enjoys it. And feels better soon. Mark, I love ya bro. Know that our Father in Heaven is looking out for you and your familly. Fly well. Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:01 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Quote:
At least you can see your desk, I am still rying to find out where I left it, under what pile of junk!

Thanks guys, feel better already.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:02 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined Nov 2003
1,483 Posts
freis,
At least you can still find your desk. Mine is so covered I can only estimate where it starts and ends ( RC Boat and other stuff all over it ). I have had to revert to working on helis in living room, while trying to keep kids and dogs away.

MikesAero and Lee, the first shipment of the mSR is sopposed to ship from horizon to dealers on 08/27. All pre orders should be filled by 9/15. I ordered from Hobby-Lobby so I hope I get mine in the first delivery. Whenever I do get it a review w/ photos will be posted.
Steve
sleb is offline Find More Posts by sleb
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:04 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
I dont wanna brag. But I gotta on this one. I just test flew my outdoor/indoor indestrutable lama v4. Ready to go out the door. Just gotta earn shipping and all and she is off to her new home. It looks like a stock v4 blue edition. It is really a tank like my Sherman. And I just test flew it in a 4x4 box (well not exactlly) my office floor. Desk and stuff surrounding it, that is all the room I had of clear space. Took off slowly, hovered at about 1 ft. Full controll over copter. Landed. It is beautifull. Gonna take it outside next for a flight. I am sending it to somone I love and respect. I happen to know he loves to crash alot, and wants to play with the neighbors daugter. hahahaha. Sorry bro, I had to get ya back for the dannnng, and on the new at 11:00 stuff. hahaha. Good stuff. Anyway, I hope he enjoys it. And feels better soon. Mark, I love ya bro. Know that our Father in Heaven is looking out for you and your familly. Fly well. Lee

Can't post pic due to hardware probs. Sorry
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:19 PM
Proud member of the TRI-C's
Sawyer, OK.
Joined Aug 2009
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
Had the cold front here yesterday, WHAT A STORM! Had a few tornados in this area again, lots of trees uprooted, one person killed. The tornados were north of here this time.
Frieslander, I'm sure glad to hear you are OK! Did it do any damage to your property??? Well maybe you can now get some flying in as usually you will get a calm after the front moves out.

FLY-SAFE, Mike's Aero
mikesaero is offline Find More Posts by mikesaero
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:22 PM
Sawyer, OK.
Joined Aug 2009
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
Trying to get my hobby room and desk cleaned off so I can get some work done on my helis. Have not had any energy up until now to do anything, that new CPAP machine and new mask are making all the difference in the world!

I have one SERIOUS question, where the H ll does all the junk come from??? It seems to just pile up, is there a junkie somewhere that pops in here and leaves all his junk behind??
Frieslander, Shoot guy! I thought that was just normal!!! LOL!!! Thats the way my hobby bench always looks, I could never ever find anything if it were ever cleaned up and organized!!! LOL!!!

FLY-SAFE, Mike's Aero
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:25 PM
Sawyer, OK.
Joined Aug 2009
388 Posts
Quote:
randy, That is the way its supposed to look!!! That keeps the wife out of their because when they see it they know for sure that a MAD SCIENTIST!!! has been hard at work and they would not dare touch anything!!! LOL!!!

FLY-SAFE, Mike's Aero
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:29 PM
Sawyer, OK.
Joined Aug 2009
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb
freis,
At least you can still find your desk. Mine is so covered I can only estimate where it starts and ends ( RC Boat and other stuff all over it ). I have had to revert to working on helis in living room, while trying to keep kids and dogs away.

MikesAero and Lee, the first shipment of the mSR is sopposed to ship from horizon to dealers on 08/27. All pre orders should be filled by 9/15. I ordered from Hobby-Lobby so I hope I get mine in the first delivery. Whenever I do get it a review w/ photos will be posted.
Steve
Steve,I will be waiting for sure! It is really a neat looking bird!

FLY-SAFE, Mike's Aero
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:34 PM
Sawyer, OK.
Joined Aug 2009
388 Posts
AirHoggs inside heli---Mike's Aero

Hey guys, Just a quick question??? I see these crazy adds for the in home flying AirHoggs heli's and they make them sound like they are the best thing since God himself! I don't even remember what they cost because I never really was interested in a inside heli but now I am. What do you guys know about these little buggers???

Thanks & FLY-SAFE, Mike's Aero
Old Aug 21, 2009, 05:39 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
They are responsible for alot of us getting into this hobby. Seeking something better. Hobby grade. Get a mcx or the sister what is it mcx s300 or something. Get the $2 connector and some cheap $2 batteries. You will love it for indoor. Lee
Old Aug 21, 2009, 06:12 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
Oh ya'll, I got a great two for one to tell ya. I went out and test flew the indestructabole indoor/outdoor lama v4. It went perfect. I am tempted to beef up the right stick athority but might leave that up to the end user. Watta ya'll think? Then when I was done, the twofer came into play. I did some micro adjustments and crunk up the minibike. Took it for a few laps around the race track I have through the woods. hehehe. That is fun. Rc is fun, but so is minibike. hahaha. Lee
Closed Thread