Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
International Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by julle
hi JohnW do you ship to Sweden
Yes I will Ship to Sweden.

But Please Understand Priority International Shipping is Very Expensive.

Shipping Fees For Parts Orders Start at $29.99 In General Depending on

Weight, Location, and Sub Total Amount (Insurence).

Thanks, JohnW
johnIn2SonAZ is offline Find More Posts by johnIn2SonAZ
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2009, 09:42 PM
Athens, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2004
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted
Very nice! I like the look of the 530 vertical fin on the pod and boom setup
Thanks X!
ekotil is offline Find More Posts by ekotil
Old May 22, 2009, 07:28 AM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
well i just talked to ace and unfortunately i wont get my heli back before the holiday weekend but Tuesday it should be here and i will be happy to get to fly my heli , i will say that once ace does get your stuff they are on the ball about getting it fixed and letting you know what is going on. i had a couple of calls from them about it and i was very happy about being kept in the loop, so they need people like rocky from ace to start handling the phones because he was very ez to deal with . and i found out about the new software it add some stuff to your ics but they said they put in a new ics that had the software in it something about a lower cut off voltage, well thanks john for your help, ace should be paying you to handle there customer service for TT it would make people a lot happier and they would sell more helis when people are happy they will tell other people about good service
lesodell is offline Find More Posts by lesodell
Old May 22, 2009, 07:36 AM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
anyone using the long tail boom ? and if so how do you like it ?
Old May 22, 2009, 11:31 AM
Athens, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2004
1,669 Posts
Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks again for all the help I have received about the operation of my Innovators from John Wood from RCHobby Helicopter, from Xrayted on this thread and from Rocky, Gabe and Leon at Ace!
ekotil is offline Find More Posts by ekotil
Old May 22, 2009, 11:51 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekotil
I just wanted to say thanks again for all the help I have received about the operation of my Innovators from John Wood from RCHobby Helicopter, from Xrayted on this thread and from Rocky, Gabe and Leon at Ace!
Glad you finally got it all sorted and flying! My 530 is still my favorite for the time being. Its been so windy here lately so I just hovered it in my living room a few nights ago to get my fix
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old May 22, 2009, 12:06 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesodell
anyone using the long tail boom ? and if so how do you like it ?
I have one and longer belt to allow me to put the Inno guts into an Align MD500 fuselage made for a T Rex. The longer boom will allow you to fly with longer blades if you wish and get better disc loading.

It doesnt mean much by itself.
Old May 22, 2009, 12:30 PM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
how well does the innovator handle the weight of the body? and what blades are you using ?thanks
Old May 22, 2009, 01:17 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
how well does the innovator handle the weight of the body? and what blades are you using ?thanks
I havent finished with it yet. Its 10 oz added weight for the body. It should handle it fine. I will drop to a 11T pinion and use 350mm blades
Old May 22, 2009, 03:13 PM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
be nice to see some video when you get it done
Old May 22, 2009, 03:32 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
be nice to see some video when you get it done
Yeah Im tired of waiting for TT to get around to releasing their FG fuselage so Im going to use this one I have had sitting in the closet for a while
Old May 22, 2009, 05:12 PM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
i have one on a trex450 and it makes it look like a 500 trex in size , i have a 4 blade head on it so i dont fly it much but it looks cool
Old May 22, 2009, 05:28 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
i have one on a trex450 and it makes it look like a 500 trex in size , i have a 4 blade head on it so i dont fly it much but it looks cool
It is much bigger than the TT version and more scale looking. Ive always liked the multi bladed heads but have no experience with them. Always heard they can be quite a challenge to set up correctly.
Old May 23, 2009, 01:07 PM
Joined Feb 2009
88 Posts
Hi
I have a problem with the tail i cant stop the wag, i have the gyro/heading lock gain set to 68 i have tried various settings above this rate but with no luck. Am i missing something here or should i be trying something else?
thx
gashead is offline Find More Posts by gashead
Old May 24, 2009, 08:53 AM
good till the first drop
michigan usa
Joined Jan 2005
607 Posts
tracking it is hard and flying it will keep you on your toes , but it looks cool