SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2009, 08:22 PM
USA, TX, Houston
Joined May 2002
1,262 Posts
my fait is RENEWED

THANK YOU !
Tomorrow Monday 9 March I put in the USPS the box with my broken 530

I will report exactly what is done on my behalf by the TT org. They CSR sounded very encouraging, polite, courteous and cooperative.

Once back, I intend to stick with both these threads. You are a great source of inspiration AND encouragement.

THANK YOU ( over and over ) ..... this THREAD is the VERY BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO PROTECT MY INTEREST IN THIS DEAL
BARRRICK is offline Find More Posts by BARRRICK
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2009, 08:42 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
THANK YOU !
Tomorrow Monday 9 March I put in the USPS the box with my broken 530

I will report exactly what is done on my behalf by the TT org. They CSR sounded very encouraging, polite, courteous and cooperative.

Once back, I intend to stick with both these threads. You are a great source of inspiration AND encouragement.

THANK YOU ( over and over ) ..... this THREAD is the VERY BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO PROTECT MY INTEREST IN THIS DEAL
Hope you get it going again Sandra. Its a really great heli, but just a few growing pains as with any new product. TT is a good company and Ace seems to be willing to work well with John as a source of help so I think you will be alright in the end.
You do know you can get parts from John now correct? I know you said you were unsure about were you could get them earlier in the other thread
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Mar 09, 2009, 01:55 AM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Sandra,
Here is a link to the Thunder Tiger Parts:
http://www.rchobbyhelicopter.com/sto...0MD530%20Parts
thanks, JohnW
johnIn2SonAZ is offline Find More Posts by johnIn2SonAZ
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 09:23 PM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Just ordered my parts. Note to self, when it is cold out do not try to fly the MD530 in a small space(living room). Just missed the 65" LCD on the wall and let it down just in time but ruined the blades and cracked the fuse. I HATE the stupid throttle trim garbage. It is just one more step to worry about. It is a stupid design. I guess I will wait for the sh*tty Upstate NY weather to break.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 09:32 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Just ordered my parts. Note to self, when it is cold out do not try to fly the MD530 in a small space(living room). Just missed the 65" LCD on the wall and let it down just in time but ruined the blades and cracked the fuse. I HATE the stupid throttle trim garbage. It is just one more step to worry about. It is a stupid design. I guess I will wait for the sh*tty Upstate NY weather to break.
Thanks for your Order Tony.
Please remember this is a CP heli and most fly CP Helis in Idle up.
So i have always landed my CP Helis with the blades spinning at high speed usually around 2200 RPM or more so the low 1700 to 1800 RPM of the TT530 seems really nice and relaxed to me.
The key thing here is you are trying to hover in a small space with a 28+ Inch rotor Diameter which creates alot of rotor wash and causes unusual instability.
You will be amazed once you get it outside with it's smoothness and stability.
-JohnW
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 09:37 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
If you run standard throttle and Pitch curves and not governor mode you won't have to move the throttle trim up.
-johnw
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:33 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnIn2SonAZ
If you run standard throttle and Pitch curves and not governor mode you won't have to move the throttle trim up.
-johnw
All I need is the handy dandy software to do that. Please ship ASAP for me.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:35 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Looks like new Items for the Innovator MD530 and EXP will arrive this wednesday.
I will let everyone know what new Items are going to be in stock on Friday or Monday.
Cheers, JohnW
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:36 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Quote:
Check your Email Bro!
Thanks again, JohnW
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:49 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Order Processed!

Quote:
Thanks again Tony your Order will ship tomorrow Priority.
Cheers, JohnW
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:56 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnIn2SonAZ
Looks like new Items for the Innovator MD530 and EXP will arrive this wednesday.
I will let everyone know what new Items are going to be in stock on Friday or Monday.
Cheers, JohnW
I am waiting for the bigger battery. Any idea if that will be one of the items?
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 11:06 PM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,166 Posts
OK It's a toy. A high priced toy but still a toy. Get real this heli is nothing more than a computer controlled toy. The first time I saw it about a year ago I thought (What the hell is this doing in a RC mag.) Some will say,(this is getting more people into the hobby.) I say this is cheating everyone's gifts. It will hurt the hobby because you are going to get this influx of new people getting Trexes and blade 400's thinking they can fly out of the box.
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2009, 11:32 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Quote:
I am waiting for the bigger battery. Any idea if that will be one of the items?
I should have the 25C Batts this week or next for sure.
-johnw
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 11:39 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51
OK It's a toy. A high priced toy but still a toy. Get real this heli is nothing more than a computer controlled toy. The first time I saw it about a year ago I thought (What the hell is this doing in a RC mag.) Some will say,(this is getting more people into the hobby.) I say this is cheating everyone's gifts. It will hurt the hobby because you are going to get this influx of new people getting Trexes and blade 400's thinking they can fly out of the box.
Lets just keep things positive here.
thank you, JohnW
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 09, 2009, 11:57 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51
What you smokin bro. You sniffin the nitro. get up on the wrong side of the bed maybe? Just because it can be programmed via computer does NOT make it a toy. It is EVERY bit as much of an RC heli as any other RC heli. It does not fly itself does it? It is in a RC Heli mag for a reason(cus it is an RC heli). Your last sentance does not even make sense. I owned a Blade 400 and it was RTF out of the box. I just adjusted the gyro and that was it. A Trex has to be built so what do you mean RTF out of the box? Why would someone buy a Trex thinking it was RTF when it is obvious that it has to be built? Sounds like alot of babble to me.
FYI, an RC toy would be a picco z or any 3 or 2 channel rc heli.
Site Sponsor