HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:32 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
please help with my battery

I am using a translator I hope my English is awful understand, I have the expert version and inflated my battery did the hack of the battery and try to accommodate the longer recognizes problems then directly connecting the red wire to red and black to black and you you can not use that card, quedeara something to do with it or I'll have to resign myself to leave the helicopter useless, everything was going to try to accommodate bian cables no longer recognized.

be achieved using a module for normal li-po

please help my best helicopter
Ernest81984 is offline Find More Posts by Ernest81984
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
Joined Feb 2012
156 Posts
Sorry I do not understand your message. Do you already have an adapter and it's stopped working ? Or are you trying to make an adapter ?
ritchieicu is offline Find More Posts by ritchieicu
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:23 AM
D-32052 Herford (NRW) germany
Joined Jun 2009
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest81984 View Post
I am using a translator I hope my English is awful understand, I have the expert version and inflated my battery did the hack of the battery and try to accommodate the longer recognizes problems then directly connecting the red wire to red and black to black and you you can not use that card, quedeara something to do with it or I'll have to resign myself to leave the helicopter useless, everything was going to try to accommodate bian cables no longer recognized.

be achieved using a module for normal li-po

please help my best helicopter
Hallo,

tippe mal auf deutsch :-)

schau einfach mal unter http://chat.inno-hilfe.de/chat.php vorbei.

MfG Joachim
jbartels is offline Find More Posts by jbartels
Old Dec 18, 2012, 05:17 AM
Somerset England
Joined Sep 2009
16 Posts
Battery problem

I have been using standard Lipos for some time. Twice now the little circuit board that plugs into the main board has failed meaning that the helicopter does not recognise the battery. if i open up an old battery extract the chip and plug it in it works. Has anyone experienced this problem ? any ideas what might be causing the failure. Incidently I am using Loongmax Tipple 1800 20 c batteries fron Robotbirds which fit perfectly and last well in the expert, certainly for my quiet type flying.
aniak is offline Find More Posts by aniak
Old Dec 30, 2012, 11:59 AM
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
Hi all,
sorry if I ask for help for something already said.
Currently I charge my battery with the battery of my car but this is very inconvenient.The easiest way is to buy the original TT adapter ( TT 1054 ) but I want something with a balancer and that I can use with other models.so, can I use something similar? http://www.airlandseahobbies.com/product/rcps61316

I want to instal navigation lights and I think I must use the 6ch on the ICS.If this is true, I must use an adapter to connect the light at the Ics

thank you all
LedZeppelin is offline Find More Posts by LedZeppelin
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:09 PM
Joined Jun 2009
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
Hi all,
sorry if I ask for help for something already said.
Currently I charge my battery with the battery of my car but this is very inconvenient.The easiest way is to buy the original TT adapter ( TT 1054 ) but I want something with a balancer and that I can use with other models.so, can I use something similar? http://www.airlandseahobbies.com/product/rcps61316

I want to instal navigation lights and I think I must use the 6ch on the ICS.If this is true, I must use an adapter to connect the light at the Ics

thank you all
Hello,

http://thundertiger-europe-forum.com...6806#post36806

bye Joachim
Old Dec 30, 2012, 03:33 PM
Joined Feb 2012
156 Posts
You cab use a balanced charger but you need to make an adaptor I can show you how if you have the skills

Ritchie
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:41 PM
Joined Jun 2009
38 Posts
http://wiki.inno-hilfe.de/index.php/...Innovator_Akku
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:57 AM
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
So I can't use this simply way to charge the battery?This is only an idea...
LedZeppelin is offline Find More Posts by LedZeppelin
Old Dec 31, 2012, 08:11 AM
Joined Feb 2012
156 Posts
Sorry that won't work. To balance charge you need to charge the individual cells.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 08:59 AM
Joined Jun 2009
38 Posts
Quote:
Hello,

use: http://www.mhm-modellbau.de/part-KY-082-6021.php and the inno charger

bye Joachim
Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:30 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Hi Led Zeppelin. You have two choices depending on how much effort you want to put into this. You can use the stock Innovator charger with a 12V power supply to power it, rather than using your car battery. The power supply will plug into an outlet and then provide the power for the stock charger. Thunder Tiger also makes an optional AC power cord that will plug into the stock charger so that it can be used without any additional power supply, but I'm not sure if you will be able to find any supplier that has one considering this heli is discontinued now.

Yes you can use a better charger like you have pictured to charge the battery, but you will need to make or buy a custom balance charge adapter in order to do this. The Innovator batteries are not designed to be charged by anything other than the factory charger, but can be with the adapter. There are plenty of guys here that can help you do this if you have some basic soldering skills and the needed parts in order to build the adapter.

The parts needed are still available and it looks like this. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=3181
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Last edited by Xrayted; Dec 31, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:44 PM
Joined Jan 2013
5 Posts
Thunder Tiger Innovator Expert Settings?

Hi all.

Is there anybody on this site who could help me with some settings for my Innovator Expert?
I bought my heli when it first came out and only played with it a few times and never actually got it off the ground as i didn't know what i was doing!! i did come on this site along time ago but i think every body was in the same boat as it was a new heli and nobody new much about its settings etc, anyway after messing with it for several weeks i got fed up with it and put it back in the box. I've just decided to get it out again and play around with it again and I've managed to get it off the ground about 12 inch for a few seconds and then smashed the blades into the ground. this as happened a few times now and what i could really do with is some settings to tame it right down like the md530. please could anybody help me with all the settings to program mine. I'm using foam blades at the moment until i get used to it!? any help would be much appreciated?
Thanx all.

Paul
badboy05 is offline Find More Posts by badboy05
Old Jan 08, 2013, 05:08 PM
Joined Feb 2012
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy05 View Post
Hi all.

Is there anybody on this site who could help me with some settings for my Innovator Expert?
I bought my heli when it first came out and only played with it a few times and never actually got it off the ground as i didn't know what i was doing!! i did come on this site along time ago but i think every body was in the same boat as it was a new heli and nobody new much about its settings etc, anyway after messing with it for several weeks i got fed up with it and put it back in the box. I've just decided to get it out again and play around with it again and I've managed to get it off the ground about 12 inch for a few seconds and then smashed the blades into the ground. this as happened a few times now and what i could really do with is some settings to tame it right down like the md530. please could anybody help me with all the settings to program mine. I'm using foam blades at the moment until i get used to it!? any help would be much appreciated?
Thanx all.

Paul
Hi Paul

Where are you based ? and do you have the software and cable.

Ritchie
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:32 PM
Nikolay Atanasov, Sofia
Bulgaria - Europe
Joined Jul 2009
89 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy05 View Post
Hi all.
Paul
Hi Paul,
Training on simulator will help you a lot. I've had about 20 hours on simulator before my first take off. I've had around 15-20 good flights with a lot of adrenaline before the first crash

Follow some beginner lessons step by step, first try on simulator then on the field.
Start with hoovering only with the tail pointing towards you and don't rotate the tail or heli in any direction, that's the easiest thing to start. After some time try hoovering with tail rotated at left, then at right, then with the cockpit facing you..and so on.

The MD settings and the foam blades are making the heli less responsible and I found that's harder for me especially when outside there are wind gusts (once I broke the skids because of that lack of response), also with the MD settings in some rare wind conditions you will not be able to land the heli, that's because the MD settings have less negative pitch in the blades pitch curve.

So I used the default Sport settings with wood blades. Later when I got more confident I modified the control settings with the software to have the full range and to have a bit less expo.

Remember train on simulator, it's not like real but it's very very helpful

Best,
Niki
dickagm is online now Find More Posts by dickagm