SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 04, 2009, 07:59 PM
Joined Mar 2009
3 Posts
Discussion
How to control a RC helicopter directly through transmitter

Hi, Dear friends:
Thank you for your attention.
I am a beginner for RC transmitters. Can I ask a question about how to send commands using computer to a RC helicopter through the transmitter?

My transimitter is Hitec Optic 6 Sport, and the helicopter is a Draganflyer V Ti RC. I can use the FMS simulator for the training purpose through the trainer port in Hitec transmitter.

How can I send the commands in COMPUTER through the transimtter to the Draganflyer? In other words, how I can control the draganflyer directly by computer software and do not have to manually use the joysticks in the transmitter? What kind of hardware and software do I need to make the computer control the helicopter?

Thank you so much.

Weizhong Zhang
hellowezwz is offline Find More Posts by hellowezwz
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2009, 02:27 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,199 Posts
I think there is something like that but you'll have to research it on your own.... I'd suggest you Google it.

Mik.e
MikeMayberry is online now Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old Mar 05, 2009, 03:19 PM
Joined Mar 2009
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry
I think there is something like that but you'll have to research it on your own.... I'd suggest you Google it.

Mik.e
Thank you, I have tried to search the web, but until now, I do not find any detailed instructions on that problem. I know MIT and Vanderbilt did that before, I have tried to contact them and obtained some suggestions.

What I have known is that it can be done, I have tried to install IntCon to control the draganflyer by computer, It seems that program is written in German and it does not work for me yet.
hellowezwz is offline Find More Posts by hellowezwz