HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Mar 02, 2009, 04:08 PM
Up Up and Away!
Joined May 2008
1,933 Posts
Discussion
Official Parkzone Sukhoi PRE RELEASE Thread!!!(CLOSED)

Well guys here it is! The sukhoi is made and here an official thread for before it is released and after. People wanted an organized thread so here it is!
Please keep all sukhoi information in this thread.

Here are some past theads of it

Yippee! - ParkZone 4-Channel Ultra-Micro Sneak Peek
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=963617

parkzone sukhoi ???
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=991706

PZ Sukhoi live on web 2-26-09!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1007798

Some basic product information:

You’ve never seen anything this small that flies so big. As the first 4-channel Ultra-Micro™ flyer to utilize Bind-N-Fly™ DSM2™ technology, the Sukhoi Su-26m will thrill experienced pilots with its amazing aerobatic capabilities. Based on a Mike McConville design, this exciting addition to ParkZone’s family of Ultra-Micro aircraft definitely doesn’t fly like a toy. Instead, it gives you the feel of being at the flying field, and its incredibly lightweight Spektrum AR6400 receiver and ESC board provide further value and convenience. An additional servo also plugs into the board to drive the Sukhoi’s ailerons.

The Sukhoi has been engineered for a true 4-channel experience, with its remarkable precision control making it perfect for flight in a large yard or gymnasium or even a park on a calm day. To start, all you need to do is charge the included 110mAh Li-Po battery and bind the plane to one of the many compatible DSM2 transmitters*. From rolling circles, loops and snap rolls to aileron rolls, spins and inverted flight, the maximum aerobatic performance of the Ultra-Micro Sukhoi Su-26m is unlike anything else this size.

After spending the day out at the field, unwind with ParkZone’s 4-channel Sukhoi SU-26m, offering you more flying challenges and capabilities than you ever thought possible in an Ultra-Micro flyer.

*For the best performance from your Sukhoi, recommended transmitters include Spektrum™ DX5e, DX6i, DX7, DX7se, JR® X9303, and 12X as well as Spektrum module systems. For more information on Bind-N-Fly™ and compatible transmitters, please visit www.bindnfly.com.
lightspeeddud is offline Find More Posts by lightspeeddud
Last edited by lightspeeddud; Jul 17, 2009 at 09:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:58 PM
Joined Mar 2009
17 Posts
http://www.amainhobbies.com/

search "sukhoi"

It says here that they will have this in stock on March 25. Anyone have any more information? If that's not wrong, when should retailers have this in stock? So far this is the only site I've found with this release date.
bartamues is offline Find More Posts by bartamues
Old Mar 02, 2009, 07:28 PM
Joined Nov 2006
156 Posts
Micro Red Bull Air Races Anyone?

I would love to see a big indoor event with a pile of these negotiating a course like the Red Bull Air Race series. Different color schemes and classes........That would be awesome!!!
Pwog is offline Find More Posts by Pwog
Last edited by Pwog; Mar 03, 2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old Mar 03, 2009, 02:13 AM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Between my tx and crashed aircraft
Joined Mar 2006
3,792 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeeddud
Well guys here it is! The sukhoi is made and here an official thread for before it is released and after. People wanted an organized thread so here it is!
Please keep all sukhoi information in this thread.

Here are some past theads of it

Yippee! - ParkZone 4-Channel Ultra-Micro Sneak Peek
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=963617

parkzone sukhoi ???
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=991706

PZ Sukhoi live on web 2-26-09!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1007798
And another past thread:

the new mini RTF Parkzone Sukhoi
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=997398

Currently, I believe that the 991706 thread is the largest one.
The 963617 thread is the earliest and was started by somebody at Horizon Hobby, I believe.
flying-llama is offline Find More Posts by flying-llama
Old Mar 03, 2009, 12:49 PM
3DHS Junkie
Rhode Island
Joined Jun 2005
5,682 Posts
put mine on backorder through the LHS on Friday!
800mZero is offline Find More Posts by 800mZero
Old Mar 03, 2009, 01:43 PM
Joined Feb 2006
73 Posts
I believe that David from HH stated the march date is incorrect and late April is the expected ship date from hobby shops....

chief
chief illini is offline Find More Posts by chief illini
Old Mar 03, 2009, 02:53 PM
3DHS Junkie
Rhode Island
Joined Jun 2005
5,682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief illini
I believe that David from HH stated the march date is incorrect and late April is the expected ship date from hobby shops....

chief

fine by me!

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ3580
800mZero is offline Find More Posts by 800mZero
Old Mar 03, 2009, 06:38 PM
Memphis, TN
Joined Apr 2007
1,681 Posts
i like this thread already.

my local hobbytown just told me spare parts will arrive 3/20/09 and the BNF version 4/20/09, which is kinda weird since its usually the other way around. Spare parts are always late to arrive.

dunno how accurate that will end up being.

april cant get here any faster. what happened to the cherokee? i'd like to have that too. and the little one rotor helicopter?
Torx is online now Find More Posts by Torx
Last edited by Torx; Mar 03, 2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old Mar 03, 2009, 09:06 PM
Joined Aug 2008
458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx

my local hobbytown just told me spare parts will arrive 3/20/09 and the BNF version 4/20/09, which is kinda weird since its usually the other way around. Spare parts are always late to arrive.

april cant get here any faster. what happened to the cherokee? i'd like to have that too. and the little one rotor helicopter?
Most people were disappointed with the cherokee.
forrest225 is offline Find More Posts by forrest225
Old Mar 03, 2009, 09:31 PM
Horizon Hobby Employee
Mahomet, Illinois
Joined Aug 2007
2,245 Posts
Quote:

Well, believe us or don't, neither parts nor the Sukhoi will arrive at shops earlier than late April. That doesn't mean our system your dealer pulled that date from isn't still showing March for the parts - it very well could be showing March, even though that's not accurate.

David Eichstedt
Horizon Hobby
Dave Eichstedt is offline Find More Posts by Dave Eichstedt
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 03, 2009, 09:49 PM
Memphis, TN
Joined Apr 2007
1,681 Posts
hopes have been shattered... again.
Torx is online now Find More Posts by Torx
Old Mar 03, 2009, 10:02 PM
Doing it in the Lateral Axis
USA, OH, Akron
Joined Dec 2006
15,360 Posts
Quote:
hopes have been shattered... again.
No worries, That is not a long time to wait compared to how long we have been waiting already
modfly is offline Find More Posts by modfly
Old Mar 03, 2009, 11:03 PM
AMA #953123
Eugene, ORYGUN
Joined Mar 2009
2,203 Posts
I called the LHS and when they come in I will have one waiting for me. Do you have to use the Spektrum DSM2 or will any DSM type radio system work?
VROOMSTER is offline Find More Posts by VROOMSTER
Old Mar 03, 2009, 11:27 PM
Doing it in the Lateral Axis
USA, OH, Akron
Joined Dec 2006
15,360 Posts
DSM2 only.
modfly is offline Find More Posts by modfly
Old Mar 04, 2009, 12:33 AM
United States, WA, Kent
Joined Sep 2001
718 Posts
I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a plane to be released!
joemi is offline Find More Posts by joemi
Closed Thread