|Mar 02, 2009, 03:01 PM|
Fatshark video goggles and camera
Fat shark rcv 130 system. $150 Paypal to confirmed addresses.. or trades considered (moving to 2.4ghz)
original goggle battery puffed, so I replaced it with a zippy 800mah for longer use.
· Color video headset with built in receiver.
· Wireless color CMOS camera with built in 4 channel, 50mW transmitter.
· 9V connector to power camera.
· 7.4V 800mAh rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery to power headset.
· Mounting brackets and hardware (screws, nuts, bottom
· Instructions manual.
· Reusable storage box with molded foam insert tray.
|Mar 05, 2009, 12:27 AM|
|Mar 05, 2009, 12:49 AM|
I have the Aiptek HD and it is a great cam. Im going to fit a small zoom lens to it eventually. I found one that is intended for a cell phone camera that will do just fine. I will gut a servo to make it "zoomable" in the air. This will mainly be to improve the optical characteristics of the cam, which is the only thing its lacking.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Virtual/Video Goggles for guiding UAV||bbstriker||UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles||2||Feb 18, 2006 10:46 AM|
|New video systems. CCD camera.||reznikvova||Aerial Photography||23||Jan 28, 2005 04:08 AM|
|New Logo 10 video w/onboard camera||GGoodrum||Electric Heli Talk||6||Sep 12, 2003 10:31 PM|
|** VIDEO ** On Board Camera on Seduction WildStyle||hopsterguy||Aerial Photography||32||Aug 29, 2003 07:19 PM|
|Digital Video Camcorder & Camera||Jamie-||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Oct 19, 2001 02:39 PM|