Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 24, 2011, 09:42 PM
Bay Area California
Joined Apr 2007
2,055 Posts
Anyone still following the thread?

It took a while but I got everything soldered together. Here she is on the bench. Turns out the wires are too thick for me to stuff everything back into the body. I've replaced a bunch of the wires with magnet wire, it's a tight fit but at least all the electronics can fit back into the body.

2.4ghz Micro Terrain Titan on the bench (0 min 51 sec)
sketchaholic is offline Find More Posts by sketchaholic
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
My sons micro terrain titan died recently. It turns out to be the motor. I replaced the one from mine into his hot shot and it ran again. I contacted spinmaster but they only supply the white gear. Well if anyone has an extra I can buy or where to get one please let me know.
7thkey is offline Find More Posts by 7thkey
Old Aug 30, 2012, 08:11 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
My sons micro terrain titan died recently. It turns out to be the motor. I replaced the one from mine into his hot shot and it ran again. I contacted spinmaster but they only supply the white gear. Well if anyone has an extra I can buy or where to get one please let me know.
you may look into size of motor and take a peek at the motors used in the blade msr and also servo motors ( motors used in 1/10 scale servos ) .also depending on where you live scan your local good will and or salvation army /thrift stores for a parts car .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Sep 03, 2012, 02:49 PM
Joined Jun 2010
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
Do you know the exact dimensions of the stock motor? I have a few servos I can measure to check if any of the motors from those will fit.

Also a picture of where the motor fits would be useful.
x5252x is offline Find More Posts by x5252x