HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TexasJohn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
146 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
For Sale
Kyosho Edge 540 w/servos, extras $195. LPU DFW-TX

This is a 55-inch span wooden ARF. Includes five S3004 servos, voltwatch and pilot figure with a disappointed look on his face (according to my 4-year old). Must have just heard the current price of natural gas. (Our local gas drilling boom has bust). No motor, mount or tank. Has nice blue wheel pants but not wearing in photo.

It was flown by original owner with OS 55 AX. Only sign of use is that he knocked gear off and put back on and two weak spots in fiberglass where it appears to have been forced against the engine when he dumped it. Both minor. Note cut-outs for the engine.

Overall very good cond. It weighs 3 pounds 9 ounces without motor, tank, motor mount. It appears to be a good electric candidate,but this is the liquid fuel version. Other than mounting the battery,I don't see need to make any real changes to electrify it. I will include a Great Planes metal motor mount for your motor. Mfr link http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/r...duct_id=100337.

I did a few test balance scenarios and I personally think that with appropriate gear it will balance as needed.

Dallas-Fort Worth area LPU only due to huge tail. Cash or trade for a smaller electric aerobat - ideally a ultrastik 25e.

Thanks for looking.
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread