HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by porsche_techni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 09:49 AM
Joined Dec 2008
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
gasser 1.20 ultra stick in middle Tn for trade

has zenoah G26 magneto,standard futaba servos ,balanced out with no extra weight ,has new spark plug in it and comes with a new 1 in box , runs great ,also comes with new 1 gallon gas can set up with new hand crank , is a great flyer with plenty of power and will do anything ,looks good but has a very little bit of hangar rash ,add your battery and rx and fly ,will trade for guns or nitro planes .can send video of it running yesterday,will get pics later today...........NO SHIPPING TOO BIG ,north middle TN in Clarksville area

would not sell but our hobby room is in the house and wife hates the smell of gas and she can smell it when we get back from the field so going back to all nitro
porsche_techni is offline Find More Posts by porsche_techni
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2009, 10:50 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
Price is??

And the price is?? Is it an ultra Stick lite by chance?? Brian
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Feb 25, 2009, 10:53 AM
Joined Dec 2008
2 Posts
ultra

is not the lite , didn't set a price as would rather trade for another flyer non gas ,475 starting bid picked up here
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:43 PM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
Ultra Stick

Thanks.. I understand. Brian
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:54 PM
Joined Dec 2008
2 Posts
pics

Old Feb 26, 2009, 06:59 AM
Teague ,a small town in central; Texas
Joined Jan 2006
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Too bad you are not in Texas.I could load you truck with glo planes .I am going the other way.I hate glo.Tired of the mess.

Linden
spoiled brat is offline Find More Posts by spoiled brat
Old Feb 26, 2009, 08:04 AM
Joined Dec 2008
2 Posts
agree

I agree , the bigger ones also fly better and less messing with tuning etc but wife wins on this 1 ,Just wish I had a garage or seperate building to work in. I don't fly much myself but prefer to work on them and the boy does the flying(he is better but shhh don't want him to hear that)well if you get up this way just let us know.I may be interested in heli , guns ,arfs w/engines etc , we are open to trades ,non r/c are a possibility , we have 11 planes and can only take 4 a day to the field so he can get by lol.If no one has ever flown a stick , incredible acrobatics ,stable ,floats well and with crow setup can drop from 500 feet w/out picking up speed , level off at 10 feet and just set it down(I wouldn't let him try it though as I can just see sawdust when it hits lol).they say you can take off in the length of the fuse,low fuel usage and cheaper fuel
Last edited by porsche_techni; Feb 26, 2009 at 08:46 AM.
Closed Thread