SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bidule, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2009, 10:10 PM
jean-claude Terrettaz
Carp, Ontario, Canada
Joined Mar 2000
1,472 Posts
Gallery
EAM B17 almost done

Very long winter in east Canada, Ontario.....After cleaning the basement ,make some order in my fleet I decide to finally build this EAM B17.
Fiberglass fuse, foam wing, pneumatic retracts, tail retract, 4 brush less out runner motor Brio 10 with matching controller (10 amps)
3 or 4 cells 5000 mah .
Motor and controller are wired in series.
I measure the amperage with 4 cells and 9/4 prop and is 45 amps @ full power and around 25 amps cruising.( I have to use shorter prop ...to close to the ground)
The plane weight : 6.5 lb.
All the balsa surface are cover with .75 once cloth and Aeropoxy resin ,I did some panel line with drafting tapes and did some rivets( a first) with soldering iron.
I painted the model with Tamya acrylic paint with my Passche airbrush.
I made the wing @the aileron removable for transport , easy for connection to.
I'm still waiting for the marking ( from the local hobby shop, courtesy of Richard Robichaud of Discount Hobbies)
Here is the first pic after living the basement.
A+
bidule is offline Find More Posts by bidule
Last edited by bidule; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts