HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Timmahh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2009, 10:54 AM
Michigan, Tri City area
Joined Jun 2006
677 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Ibanez RX 6 string Electric Guitar

Excellent condition Ibanez RX 6sring guitar. in 9.5/10 conditon Color is a Medium Dark electric blue (looks purpleish in pics, but it is BLUE). softshell case and new set of D'Addario Super Slinkys in a 9 to put on. Guitar has been played Very little so its basicall new. will need to have the intonation and truss adjusted as it was stored for the last few yrs, strings loosened, truss loosened. once the truss and inntonation is adjusted, it ll play like butter. I strongly suggest you take it into your local music shop and have it re setup, around 40.00 to have done.

asking 250.00 plus shipping from 48642 in Michigan......

paypal ok. feedback under user name Timmahh, and well as many other forums under same name, HBF, LSF, RCTech RCCrawler, RCNitroTalk. and ebay under user name SBGasser and old username of levi0804.
pm me or email any questions. levi0804 at yahoo.com
got more musical gear im going to be selling.
Timmahh is offline Find More Posts by Timmahh
Last edited by Timmahh; Feb 23, 2009 at 12:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2009, 11:38 AM
Joined Dec 2007
1,060 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Wow, I had to do a doubletake at the 3rd and 4th pictures since they mate up and makes it look like the neck is on backwards.

BTW, it's spelled "Ibanez", as printed on your headstock.

I've got an S470 DXQM.
Brian_ is offline Find More Posts by Brian_
Old Feb 23, 2009, 12:01 PM
Michigan, Tri City area
Joined Jun 2006
677 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
ya i occasionally have fat fingers. their is NOTHING wrong with it, other than missing the cap off the pickup selector switch its in excellent condition. i just need it gone. hate seeing it set and i cant play much anymore cuz of arthritis in my hands and back.
Timmahh is offline Find More Posts by Timmahh
Closed Thread