HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SkyKing RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2009, 05:40 PM
Minneapolis
Joined Feb 2004
698 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
For Sale
Shrike and Spyder kit business opportunity

Iím selling the molds, fixtures, airfoil coordinates, supplies including fuselages, Laser cutting files for ribs, Delrin cams, sources of supplies, wood parts and fittings and hardware necessary to produce Shrike and Spyder kits. This is a business opportunity for someone with kit manufacturing capabilities.

You are buying a turn key business opportunity not just a bunch of parts. You could easily recoup your investment by selling as few as 25 kits.

I will supply a complete inventory list to those that have $8,000 to invest. If you are a tire kicker and just curious please do not ask for this information.

Please contact me if you are able to make this investment and would like more details.

Ed
SkyKing RC is offline Find More Posts by SkyKing RC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2009, 12:10 AM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,960 Posts
Trader Rating: 385
Looks sweet Ed, and if still to be had in at least 1 1/2 years, we will talk as God willing, we will be out in your area and I will be looking for part time hobby production.

Best of luck with it, and seems to be a fine price. Add a composite wing option and one could almost live a basic life with it and support parts.

Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 24, 2009, 02:45 PM
Minneapolis
Joined Feb 2004
698 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
More details will be coming

Travel has gotten in the way of getting a complete list of inventory. There is so much stuff that it is going to take me more time to document everything that is involved with this opportunity.

I am traveling again so it might be another three or four weeks before I have everything documented.

If you are a qualified buyer candidate and not "just curious" send an e-mail to me at: ed@skykingrcproducts.com I'll send the information when it is available.

Please do not reply to this thread as I will only respond to e-mails sent to the address listed above.

Thanks,
Ed
SkyKing RC is offline Find More Posts by SkyKing RC
Closed Thread