HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2009, 07:26 PM
kbg
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Joined Feb 2009
2 Posts
Discussion
Horrible place to buy..... "BANANA HOBBY"

Hi all, i order a product from banana on Jan 21, 09 and it is still not ship as of today. (Feb, 18,09) I have email then many times and have not respones.. I call 2 times and they keep telling me that will be be ship the next day which is "BS". I have check the site for online status every day and it still say it will be in in 2-3 day. If they have back order just tell me don't just give me all the BS that they will be shipping it out. I been readding alot of post about how bad they are and the only respones i see is from Pete, so i try emailing him but still got on respones. The is the worst place to order anything. Every email i send them was ask nicly for them to send my stuff out, but all i get is nothing in response.. I had enought, i'll post on every RC sites about how bad this hobby ship is until i get my stuff.
kbg is offline Find More Posts by kbg
to remove ads between posts