SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 16, 2009, 04:47 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Build Log
T-34/85 Winter version with DX5e

Hey Guys,

The Winter T-34/85 has the Heng Long RX-14 upgrade and with the use of the DBCRC2 I am using the DX5e radio with the BR6000 receiver!

The main thing for this post is to show cases the DBCRC2 and its capabilities! Also I will be showing in what needs to be connected where,

and doing a couple of videos! One to show the functions and the 2nd to show the programming sequences!

You can remove the Heng long Rock, and just have the barrel cannon recoil!

You can have true inertia proportional drive!

You can add 3 unique sounds to your tank! Hit, Cannon, & Death sounds!

You can now use a Hobby radio now like the 2.4 GHz DX5e, to me, which is perfect for this DBCRC2 because it offers you 5 channels!

It is also a Tamiya compatible battle system, with 3 different weight class settings, and reduction in power to the tank as you take hits and LED registering the hits!

Now this is where I have done some thing unique and Blitzed out the tank! I have installed the DBU in the TC hatch and added some extra lighting! I still need to sand and repaint!

Here are some pictures of how it came together! The first and second picture shows how you can set it up with the standard Heng long receiver and radio!!
Blitzkrieg65 is offline Find More Posts by Blitzkrieg65
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Feb 16, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2009, 04:52 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
I have a few photo op pics, but the pictures below I am trying to show you how you connect your new DCBRC2, notice you still use the Heng long 3 pin data cable that use to connect into your old receiver, it now connects into the DBCRC2 board from your HL RX-13,14 or 18! The first picture shows how you need to piggy back your wires to use the 2 Sound card setup! The forth picture shows you can hook up a servo to the 5th channel! I could have use that for the recoil, but I chose to use the WSN, now I can use that servo for something else?? And video below is show casing the 3 unique sounds, and no Heng long Rock,,, the hidden DBU with extra lights! I will make the instructional video of how to program the DBCRC2 hopefully tomorrow!

Here is the first video!

T-34 Winter Version with DX5e radio & Hidden DBU (3 min 52 sec)

T-34/85
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:47 AM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Hello all, here is the second video! It is an attempt to show you how to setup and program your DBCRC2! Now you can improve the performance of your mean machine, you can remove the super spin, remove the heng long rock, add realistic proportional drive,, and add some more cool sounds too it,, an not to mention kick some Tamiya butt!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RCTankWars

Here is the manual for this setup!

http://www.rctankwars.com/Pdf/DBC-RC2HL_inst.pdf

The Blitz
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Mar 01, 2009 at 02:05 PM.