HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 16, 2009, 12:08 PM
Cairo, MO.
Joined Feb 2008
15 Posts
Discussion
New plane on the way

I finally decided it was time for an upgrade, and the plane of choice was the Exceed RC F/A 18 Tiger Meet Edition EDF from Nitro Planes. As mentioned in earlier threads, I currently fly the Exceed RC Pitts S2A and love it, but I want something with a bit more speed. I believe I have accomplished this in the Hornet, and the Tiger Meet graphics are very cool. Thanks to those who steered me this direction after almost buying the A-10. I can't wait to get this plane and try it out, if the weather ever cooperates. It's been so windy around here (North Missouri) for so long I haven't got much flying time in this winter. I'll be so happy when warm calm weather returns. Just one question though. This will be my first experience with a ducted fan plane, so is there anything I should know before taking her up? Are there any flight characteristics that are different with EDFs over Props? Thanks in advance.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/exceed-rc...r-version.html
mizzouHHR is offline Find More Posts by mizzouHHR
to remove ads between posts