HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2009, 12:07 PM
United States, NE, Hebron
Joined Nov 2008
988 Posts
Discussion
GWS are you going to make a slope glider in your newer planes

i have been reading all these forums and i see that your main goals are working on perfecting some digital servo and making rtf kits i think it would be very wise and this is only my opinion. for you to make the slope kits in the epo and eps foam for the fw 190, p-40, p-38 and all the new generation planes as i, and i see alot of others put there own stuff in it knew and from other crashed planes. this will keep the cost down for us and help you guys sell to the already flying gws market. don't take this as trying to run your company as i have no desire to do so. i just want to help keep gws in the market cause i think you guys make a great flying plane..

thanks andrew
57sailplane is offline Find More Posts by 57sailplane
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2009, 02:52 PM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
The P-40, 190, T-6 and for that matter F-15 are already available in Slope Glider or No Power System form in EPO
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
Old Feb 15, 2009, 04:54 PM
United States, NE, Hebron
Joined Nov 2008
988 Posts
yes you are correct there are a few epo slope kits out there. i am just saying if they are continuing production and sales instead of just producing a ready to fly kit they should produce the slope production vesion also in the eps and some in the epo also. for those of us with that have these plane already it would keep the price down. but i am sure they probably have done the test work after looking at the epo forum and mayby its not as good an idea as i thought.
57sailplane is offline Find More Posts by 57sailplane
Old Feb 19, 2009, 01:53 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,677 Posts
Hi Roger,

Thank you.

Hi Andrew,

Most of GWS birds were with powered version kits and NPS or even SG kits. Both NPS and SG ones were not with any motor. RTF kits will be made on some of GWS trainers only, and all of our birds can be produced on the production lines easily once we receive the orders, though digital servos and RTF kits are what we're working on by now.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN