HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Rat57z, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 04:50 PM
Hirobo fleet
Joined Apr 2008
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
Walkera 4#3 Heli's 1 brushless, MIA, LED, 2-3 more Heli's & tons parts $199 shipped

I will take questions on this stuff instead of going through a list. I am going to be selling most of my Heli's starting with this awesome package. I am finding that as my disability worsens I can't fix small stuff anymore, so If you wanted to get into these this is the chance.

The Brushless heli, I purchased from a member of this group. It is a fantastic little heli with pretty much every tweak or upgrade. The heli has the LED kit installed and is so cool to fly at night! Check pictures and ask questions.

The other compete heli is MIA parts with stock motors, upgraded head, etc.

The rest are not complete, but you could build a few more with the spares.

The parts are a mix of new and used you have a spare 4-5 times over for the heli's....

There is two controllers and I am missing the antenna for one of them.

Ask questions, lets talk back and forth and I shot dozens of pictures, video of the lites strobing, etc.

Paypal OK, Cash in person OK, checks of any kind will clear in my bank before I will ship.

I am in Hartford, Ct and can maybe meet in NYC or Boston.

Included shipping is lower 48 states please.
Rat57z is offline Find More Posts by Rat57z
Last edited by Rat57z; Feb 14, 2009 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Errors in listing
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2009, 06:11 PM
United States, CT, Waterbury
Joined Oct 2002
1,866 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Now that's a lot of crap! I am in CT - Waterbury area. Can I come take a look at what you have?
TurboRacer is online now Find More Posts by TurboRacer
Old Feb 12, 2009, 06:20 PM
Hirobo fleet
Joined Apr 2008
17 Posts
Absolutely, lets talk off line.

Rich
Old Feb 13, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hirobo fleet
Joined Apr 2008
17 Posts
List of parts

6-7 main motors (new)
3-4 rear motors (new)
6 batteries
2 chargers (one missing us plug)
2 transmitters (one missing antenna)
2-3 servos
2 larger walkera servos (new)
4-5 Stock Canopy
1 MIA Canopy
4-5 Paper laminated Canopy
10-12 main blades
5-6 rear blades
3-4 bags of screws, linkages and parts for various sections e.g. (One bag has 3-4 geared tail components, proper screws, gears, etc all in that bag.)

MIA parts in bag shaft collar and flybar

2 not ready to fly Heli's

1 MIA frame with the new head assembly that came out and main & tail motor.
1 Stock frame, nothing special.

2 ready to fly Heli's (Both fly quite nicely)

1 MIA frame, brushless, metal head/swash (custom metal work), stock tail motor, new servos. This Heli has the Liglow LED kit installed!! This kit is awesome, the tail, gear and frame sections have shrink wrap substance for LED and wires...there are 6-7 lights (white, red & green both front and back) the lights strobe and come on automaticly. This was well built and is really tough and cool looking with MIA canopy....This heli alone is a treasure.

1 MIA frame stock motors and parts, has 2008 head assy on this one too.

I missed a few things, please ask questions look at more pictures or video. make me an offer...... trade me for ?

RAT
Old Feb 13, 2009, 01:27 PM
Damn....
Puerto Rico
Joined May 2008
643 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
What would you trade for the BL one RTF?

I have an MCX with spares and 2 batts and other nice stuff.
edu01jose is offline Find More Posts by edu01jose
Old Feb 13, 2009, 02:15 PM
Hirobo fleet
Joined Apr 2008
17 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but have a MCX already...(I could not sell all of them...LOL). I really don't want to break up the package for now. The Brushless one with MIA & LED's is a special bird that a fellow forum member spent some time on, I am not doing it justice.

Here is what he said was done. 4#3 with brushless mod, in G-10 frame with ThanTran's LiGlow Lipo alarm (www.liglow.com), aluminum swash, Small.Planes CNC head block, and 4#3b metal flybar.
Old Feb 13, 2009, 02:21 PM
Damn....
Puerto Rico
Joined May 2008
643 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Thanks,

Well let me know if you decide to part the BL one. I am interested in it and why cant you have another MCX? lol Just kidding. Well if you do LMK :P

Really interested in it.
edu01jose is offline Find More Posts by edu01jose
Old Feb 13, 2009, 02:31 PM
Hirobo fleet
Joined Apr 2008
17 Posts
Interesting....Turboracer might have just scored, waiting his reply......I like your stuff..LOL it must be fun when you have friends over.

RAT
Closed Thread