New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 20, 2015, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by kidagain
New York
Joined Nov 2009
572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle209 View Post
Nice pictures how does the WACO fly compared to Tiger Mouth? My Waco Kit should be here by Wednesday.
I have been waiting and waiting to maiden it. I HAVE FLOWN THE Smaller Waco the size of the Rock Hobby. But as I hear the WACO will definitely handle any wind much better. I also have the Parkzone ALBATROS. I really love BIPLANES
kidagain is offline Find More Posts by kidagain
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 21, 2015, 09:22 PM
Find More Posts by TechJunkieRC
Gone Flying
United States, IN, Covington
Joined Dec 2012
948 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervouswreck View Post
Toneyray & TechJunkie............Sure would like to know where you guys found the "Snoopy" pilot. I looked on e-bay & immediately got a severe headache & gave up on it..................tooooo much information.
I had to enlist the help of others. In the end my mom found mine for me. It was a perfect fit once cut at the waist. I sure wish there was a better source in different sizes.
TechJunkieRC is offline Find More Posts by TechJunkieRC
Old Jun 21, 2015, 10:16 PM
Find More Posts by Nervouswreck
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Oct 2012
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechJunkieRC View Post
I had to enlist the help of others. In the end my mom found mine for me. It was a perfect fit once cut at the waist. I sure wish there was a better source in different sizes.
Yep. You'd think that as popular as these little guys are, Horizon or some of the other biggies would have them. Dollars are Dollars after all .....
Nervouswreck is online now Find More Posts by Nervouswreck
Old Jun 21, 2015, 10:28 PM
Find More Posts by mclarkson
Must not buy more planes!
USA, KS, Wichita
Joined Jul 2010
2,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidagain View Post
I have been waiting and waiting to maiden it. I HAVE FLOWN THE Smaller Waco the size of the Rock Hobby. But as I hear the WACO will definitely handle any wind much better. I also have the Parkzone ALBATROS. I really love BIPLANES
I find this bigger Waco to be very different from the Roc Hobby version. Gentler. A bit less 'snappy.'
mclarkson is online now Find More Posts by mclarkson
Old Jun 22, 2015, 09:50 PM
Find More Posts by muffdiverm60a3
United States, PA, Erie
Joined Jan 2008
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidagain View Post
glad to hear miller 74 is alive and well !!! and living in peru lol kiidagain , though I have not flown the rock Waco , but a a guy at our field has one and all he does is try to chase me around starting to get on my nerves!!! INMO the difference between the dynam Waco and the fms Waco . is like a hawk to a pigieon
muffdiverm60a3 is offline Find More Posts by muffdiverm60a3
Last edited by muffdiverm60a3; Jun 25, 2015 at 10:17 PM.