HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
"Unnecessary Necessity"
Canada, QC, Quebec City
Joined Sep 2006
5,897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duty View Post
Thundercat 31
Nice art work Duty Any detail on power set-up?
coriolan is offline Find More Posts by coriolan
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2014, 10:08 PM
RC boat Rock Star
Kalamazoo, MI
Joined Apr 2004
2,952 Posts
I got this one back 2 weeks ago. I originally bought it from a guy in Florida, sold it to my boating buddy then got it back from him. I then sold it to another and he sold it to the one that I got it back from. Got that?
None of them had worked on it so it was easy for me to whip it back into shape. I had been running Sikk's in it then but it now has a modded RCMK. I moved the motor a good inch forward as the CG was off. A new radio box, flex cable, prop and some other stuff and it's reasy ot hit the water as soon as it thaws out here again.
Ron Olson is offline Find More Posts by Ron Olson