New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 26, 2015, 07:19 AM
Find More Posts by hifinsword
Blue Skies
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
2,254 Posts
Alert
No SKU #s on Banggood products at this time!

For some reason BG has decided to hide SKU #s for about a week. This is according to a CSR I chatted with this morning. I don't know about others, but I use SKUs a lot in ordering from BG.

They have too many very similar products that are hard to tell apart. The SKUs are the easiest and sometimes the only way to differentiate them. I will not be ordering anything else from BG until I see SKUs listed once again.

If you order a transmitter for your F9x9 series airplane, which one did you get? Was it the old FlySky compatible one or the new and improved NON FlySky 6-axis one? If you have a problem with it once it's received, are you going to have to describe it using paragraphs from the site writeup? They always ask for photos but so many of their Txs look EXACTLY alike on the outside. There's no way to differentiate them with a picture.

The CSR said it would take a week to settle the SKU #s correctly on the website. That's a week's worth of sales I won't be buying and may have to go somewhere else if I need it sooner.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
to remove ads between posts