Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 19, 2002, 05:36 PM
Renewed interest
Melbourne , Australia
Joined Jun 2002
8,950 Posts
help about batteries

where can i go to learn about batteries?
which ones ? how to look after ? etc
need to know for my logo 10 on 12 cells
ozace is offline Find More Posts by ozace
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 20, 2002, 10:34 AM
0x46 0x50 0x56
United States, CO, Durango
Joined Sep 2001
6,167 Posts
Well, I would have to say you have come to the right place! As far as finding info here, take a look at this section in the FAQ's: http://www.ezonemag.com/pages/efaq.htm#battery

Almost every forum will touch on this subject here at Ezone since we are an electric based model aviation community. Try doing a search on "which charger" or "battery care and charging". Another good forum to search is the Modeling Science forum.

I have learned everything I know about e-flight from this site! This site will make this hobby a reality for you now matter if you are the only person flying electric for a hundred miles around you or not
cactus is online now Find More Posts by cactus