Old Jan 13, 2016, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by zooom101
Joined Oct 2015
30 Posts
Question
Channel mapping on Cleanflight

I really need some help. I just built a quad with the scisky FC. I have connected it to cleanflight and when I test the channels they are all off. The throttle stick controls the roll in cleanflight. The roll controls the pitch. They are all off and I can't find an option in cleanflight to change them. My Turing 9x transmitter doesn't give me the option either to change the channel mapping. I even tried changing to the different stick modes and none of them resolved the problem. Any help is appreciated.
zooom101 is offline Find More Posts by zooom101
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:54 PM
Find More Posts by flyandride
Nothing left unmodified
United States, CO, Salida
Joined Jun 2015
286 Posts
Real easy. Go to the receiver tab in Cleanflight. You'll see channel mapping. It will read something like AETR1234. There's a drop down menu but you can just delete and retype in the AETR or TAER or whatever it takes to get the controls right. Hit save after the change. Say you've got throttle right, then rearrange the other 3 letters.
flyandride is offline Find More Posts by flyandride
Old Jan 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
Find More Posts by zooom101
Joined Oct 2015
30 Posts
Thank you so much!! I had no idea you could free text in the drop down. The other key is hitting save. The changes aren't reflected until after you hit save. You just made my day.

Thanks!
zooom101 is offline Find More Posts by zooom101