Old Nov 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by Black_Angel
Love To Fly
Joined Jan 2015
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hujuwei View Post
Hi. I'm from BG customer service.
Here at Banggood, all product lines are constantly tested and all individual products are checked rigorously to ensure that they are kept in line with the high standards.
But after the long distance of shippment, the products may be damaged through rough handling.
We need photos or video of the defective item so that we can find which part cause the problem and find a solution. And the video is also for sending to our suppliers so that ther can improve the products. It is the process of handling this kind of issue and it is not an excuse to not slove the probelm.
We have huge amount of orders and a lot of them come from regular customers. This is an evidence to show that we are not that kind of cheaters or irresponsible people.
Banggood strives to offer the very best service to our customers. But when the order needs to be refund or resend, we have our processing flow. Hope you can understand.
Aslo we have a return policy written on our website.
We will do the best we can to solve the problem.
Hello and thanks for your follow up..

I stand behind all i told and if the product i buyed was tested before shipping it would not smoke up on fist testing..BG protect their vendors not the buyers..

Jim, im happy your around and i hope to see things improve to the better,

BA
Black_Angel is offline Find More Posts by Black_Angel
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2015, 09:04 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
service boy from banggood.com
Joined Oct 2015
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Angel View Post
Hello and thanks for your follow up..

I stand behind all i told and if the product i buyed was tested before shipping it would not smoke up on fist testing..BG protect their vendors not the buyers..

Jim, im happy your around and i hope to see things improve to the better,

BA
Hi, BA
If you want to solve the problem we will contact you again. You can see all the offer we provide on your email or the thread i reply.

Regards
Jim
BGjim is offline Find More Posts by BGjim
Old Nov 23, 2015, 09:11 PM
Love To Fly
Joined Jan 2015
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim View Post
Hi, BA
If you want to solve the problem we will contact you again. You can see all the offer we provide on your email or the thread i reply.

Regards
Jim
Yes i know and im still waiting... I just had to reply the othe BG guy here. Its a bad attitude to not have more belive in the customers and still defend BG and the bad NOT TESTED product that was sent out to my kid. It was lucky nothing more bad happend..

BA
Old Nov 23, 2015, 09:22 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
service boy from banggood.com
Joined Oct 2015
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Angel View Post
Yes i know and im still waiting... I just had to reply the othe BG guy here. Its a bad attitude to not have more belive in the customers and still defend BG and the bad NOT TESTED product that was sent out to my kid. It was lucky nothing more bad happend..

BA
Here at Banggood, all product lines are constantly tested and all individual products are checked rigorously to ensure that they are kept in line with the high standards.
But after the long distance of shippment, the products may be damaged through rough handling.
We need photos or video of the defective item so that we can find which part cause the problem and find a solution. And the video is also for sending to our suppliers so that ther can improve the products. It is the process of handling this kind of issue and it is not an excuse to not slove the probelm.
We have huge amount of orders and a lot of them come from regular customers. This is an evidence to show that we are not that kind of cheaters or irresponsible people.
Banggood strives to offer the very best service to our customers. But when the order needs to be refund or resend, we have our processing flow. Hope you can understand.
We will do the best we can to solve the problem.
BGjim is offline Find More Posts by BGjim
Old Nov 23, 2015, 09:28 PM
Love To Fly
Joined Jan 2015
904 Posts
Im happy to see you around here Jim... But from my and many others experience this is not the fact.. I see you use same standard BG txt as the other BG guy... Its not become more truth just by repeating this Jim..

BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim View Post
We will do the best we can to solve the problem.