Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:34 PM
Find More Posts by Natesh
PA Team Pilot
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jul 2012
1,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbandthegang View Post
Hey, i'm thinking of buying an Addiction (X or XL...) but i'd like to have a look at the manuals first. I've seen the assembling videos but still i'd like to have a look at the manuals.

Does any of you know, where i can download them? Couldn't find anything online....

Thanks in advice.
yep, email PA support at support@precisionaerobatics.com

If you have the space to store/transport it, I'd recommend the addiction XL.. It so big, stable and precise, and absolutely fantastic for developing your 3d skills, really handles the wind well, and is super-easy to bail out if you get into trouble. It's great for being highly visible even at a distance.. One of the most fun planes to fly too!!
Natesh is online now Find More Posts by Natesh
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2016, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by helicow
Gravity gets me down.
USA, FL, Brooksville
Joined Jan 2008
1,474 Posts
Willie T - want to thank you for your assistance with my Addy X. Those little hints went a long way.

Bob
helicow is offline Find More Posts by helicow
Old Feb 01, 2016, 07:12 AM
Find More Posts by Willie T
What goes up, will come down..
United States, FL, Zephyrhills
Joined Jun 2011
304 Posts
You are most welcome. Glad I could help. Great fun yesterday at the field! Nothing flies like the PA ADX!!!!
Tom
Willie T is offline Find More Posts by Willie T
Last edited by Willie T; Feb 01, 2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old Feb 05, 2016, 01:32 PM
Find More Posts by mbandthegang
Joined Apr 2015
49 Posts
Yeah the store, even transportation wouldnt be a problem. It is more a question of money. The XL is in germany around 600, plus servos, plus reciever. thats unfortunately quite lot, ntl. the plane might be worth it

... i really need to win the lottery or sth, got somehow addicted
mbandthegang is online now Find More Posts by mbandthegang
Last edited by mbandthegang; Feb 05, 2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old Feb 05, 2016, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by jasonille
Germany, RP, KL
Joined Aug 2012
452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbandthegang View Post
Yeah the store, even transportation wouldnt be a problem. Its is more a question of money. The XL is in germany around 600€, plus servos, plus reciever. thats unfortunately quite lot, ntl. the plane might be worth it

... i really need to win the lottery or sth, got somehow addicted
I have my XL in the rafters and it never gets flown if you are really interested I may be willing to make a deal with you. I'm not sure how to add a old picture but if you look at my attachments you will see a picture of it with my 3dhs 74" edge and you can see how it almost looks bigger.
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jasonille; Feb 05, 2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: missing words