SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 01, 2012, 01:46 PM
Tomball, TX
Joined Nov 2009
219 Posts
Discussion
Where in the World is Juan Pablo Montoya??

Just noticed that BH is no longer using JPMs name as advertising on the BH website. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not. Was surfing over at Horizon Hobby and guess who I found splattered all over a HH web magazine. None other than Juan Pablo Montoya. Good for you JPM!!! Hopefully this is a switch based on JPM wanting his name to only be associated with truly customer friendly company.

The message I got from this is simple and to the point: If you want to be associated with a winner and a winning team like JPM, you need to EARN it. You are not a winner just because you say you are!!! Enough talk about 100% customer satisfaction from BH. No more excuses!!! (or whining)

When a company figures out how to treat all of their customers with respect and provide quality products with outstanding customer support like HH then maybe they will earn the right to be associated with other winners. Until then, no dice!!
stekeye is offline Find More Posts by stekeye
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 06:16 PM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,223 Posts
Seriously, I don't care where JPM is.

I don't care who endorses what product or company. I base my buying decisions on quality, price and service, not what some celebrity says.

Just saying, bro.
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:08 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
USA, CA, Oceanside
Joined Jul 2008
3,418 Posts
Apparently JPM bases who he endorses on quality also.
1320fastback is online now Find More Posts by 1320fastback
Old Jul 31, 2012, 05:54 PM
guitarflyer
Joined Feb 2009
797 Posts
yep but no sweat.pete has dozens of famous friends that will endorse BH.also pete and his celeb,friends are down to earth just like us.while we are on the subject,ive caught pete lying.the word is really starting to get out about BH.
WHAT REALLY SUCK'S is when someone new tries out the hobby and BH
sticks it to them.not only does it discourage them,but they tell 20 other people to stay away from the hobby.cause its all exspencive junk.and thats not true.
guitaramp68 is offline Find More Posts by guitaramp68
Old Aug 23, 2012, 06:37 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,676 Posts
Where's JPM?
Up against the wall, running last, or at best somewhere in the garage area with the Busch Boyz where they can't wreck anybody, I hope.
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member