SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 24, 2008, 07:25 PM
Joined Oct 2007
153 Posts
Discussion
FW190 troubles

Hey gang I was wondering I built my new GWS fw190 and sent it into the air this evening for a trim run I had it flying nice but I noticed on this flight that I was experincing a little freaky responce problem . almost like I was out of range So I landed and inspected it I noticed that the antenaa wire was still inside the fusalage but I didnt think this would be a big problem aperintly I might have been wrong .the second flight proved this, Flight went fine untill I decided to add some range and altitude to tmy flight plans , The plane lost total control I heard the servos do the funky chicken like signal lost and it plowed into the ground...(I almost cryed btw) My question to this forum is it more probable that my failure to dangle the reciver antena wire from the bottom of my airplane the cause of crash, Or is it more probably that the caslt reciver is to blame and be defective? I'm assuming its antena related and not reciver but I value the forums experence and would greatly apreciate your input.

thanks
HydroStatics is offline Find More Posts by HydroStatics
to remove ads between posts