HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2013, 04:07 PM
Joined Dec 2012
17 Posts
Discussion
HELP A-RC T28 Trojan 1450mm

Just got this nice bird

The instructions that's on a folded up poster not much help figuring out where all wing wire connectors go. all it says is connect the Y cable between the main wings.
Say's nothing about how to connect the cockpit wire connectors labeled 2 3 4 5 and the UBEC connector. anyone have photos how all connections are made Thanks n advance.
new2rcflyn is online now Find More Posts by new2rcflyn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2013, 06:21 PM
United States, NY, Champlain
Joined Jul 2012
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2rcflyn View Post
Just got this nice bird

The instructions that's on a folded up poster not much help figuring out where all wing wire connectors go. all it says is connect the Y cable between the main wings.
Say's nothing about how to connect the cockpit wire connectors labeled 2 3 4 5 and the UBEC connector. anyone have photos how all connections are made Thanks n advance.
What type/brand radio do you have, did it come with the plane? The wires plug into the Rx in the corresponding slots. The 2 wires from the wings plug into the Y cable and the Y cable plugs into the Rx.

Dennis
3rd Try is offline Find More Posts by 3rd Try
Old Sep 05, 2013, 01:39 AM
Joined Dec 2012
17 Posts
Thanks 3rd

This is an ARF that does not come with a radio, so I just noticed NP did not send a Rx with the plane. As I looked back on NitroPlane web site where I ordered there was no mention that an Rx was needed for the build.

I will call them on this issue, no wonder why I have many other wires with no ware to connect, so I'm gonna use my recently purchased Spectrum DX 8 radio and reciever to hook up the wires. thanks for nudging my brain I totally did not notice no Rx in the fuselage.

Andre
new2rcflyn is online now Find More Posts by new2rcflyn