HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:19 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Discussion
Calif. Teachers Union video

There is no doubt were the Ca Teachers Union stands on any political idea.. They just released an 8 minute video cartoon showing a rich man standing on a 8' high stack of money urinating on the poor. Trickle down, I guess. Pure gross indoctrination of students and typical Marxism.

I wonder if a video cartoon like this could be shown on TV? I even wonder if the U word can be used here. I used it because that was the word used on the internet news.

You want your kids under the thumb of these idiots? Gross. They are feeling power after the voters oked a tax increase .
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:21 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Remember the contradictions. It's not selfish for them to want your money but it is selfish for you to want to keep it.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:26 PM
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron 1 View Post
rich man standing on a 8' high stack of money urinating on the poor. Trickle down, I guess.
If they wanted to be accurate, the pile should be much much higher.

http://www.lcurve.org/
Quote:

We have zoomed out by a factor of 10, so this frame is 1 kilometer square. A square representing the previous frame is visible. The tree is a Giant Sequoia. A stack of $100 bills 1 kilometer high would be a billion dollars. This country has about 400 billionaires.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:45 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,772 Posts
Usta Bee is offline Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Last edited by Usta Bee; Dec 06, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:48 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post

When do the folks who want all this money return the goods and services they got when they traded the money to those holding it now?

Why, it looks as if they want to keep all the stuff they bought and get the money back too.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:13 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Quote:

============================================

I sure like you picture better then the Teaches Union cartoon. Very good! A graph showing number of Billionaires per 10M population would be even better.

According to Wiki there are 425 Billionaires in the US, Russia is next at 96, China has 95, German has 55. India has 48. Ranges from 13.2 per 10M to .5 per 10 M.

The US by far has the highest number per 10 million. I personally can't fathom one Billion $ and have mixed feelings on this. On one side I wish we had 10,000 billionaires to pay our taxes. On the other hand nobody needs this kind of money and money power corrupts from big biz to unions to single individuals.

You can't make the poor rich by knocking down the super rich." however and the poor will be with you always. "

Isn't it strange to have poor ex Communist countries with in a few years become super rich and have so many new wealth billionaires?

What's really corrupting is old wealth trust funds like the Ford family trust. Now Gates has one etc They all have non taxable trust funds even Helmsly.

My fix is no trusts and limit wealth to heirs at some number, maybe $ 500 million total in the estate at time death. Or figure out a way to make 10,00 new billionaires. Nether will ever happen. Russia's way was to kill off all the rich and seize all their property. The Teachers Union I'm sure would do this if they had the means.

Humans are indeed a strange bunch.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:14 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,861 Posts
Goat, it is no longer worth debating... i moved, am moving, will move all business away from the cancer.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:24 PM
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Goat, it is no longer worth debating... i moved, am moving, will move all business away from the cancer.
Bye bye. Just remember that you need to renounce your citizenship or else you'll owe back taxes on all the money you collect abroad.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:28 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,861 Posts
Quote:
Bye bye. Just remember that you need to renounce your citizenship or else you'll owe back taxes on all the money you collect abroad.
Um... I'm not leaving... but changing how I do business... it's like the 50+ employer dropping back to 49. We are going to see the big picture contraction, and a smaller pocket thrive. Liberalism will expand freely now… so we’re good to go.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:30 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Anyone who treats other citizens as cash machines via govt should be the one to renounce, since they have adopted ideas alien to and anthithetical to the foundations of limited govt which started this nation.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:30 PM
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
i moved, am moving, will move all business away from the cancer.
Quote:
Um... I'm not leaving...
Which is it?
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:32 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
There are many states which are much better for individuals and business. Texas is booming from people and businesses fleeing CA.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:33 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Um... I'm not leaving... but changing how I do business... it's like the 50+ employer dropping back to 49. We are going to see the big picture contraction, and a smaller pocket thrive. Liberalism will expand freely now… so we’re good to go.
Rand had words on this... Do merely what you must and don't aid your abusers with surplus they must, as parasites, rely on to survive. She correctly noted, as we see, that they'll rain down abuse on actual producers who dare to note they're tools instead of ends, as all the while they shove hands into your pocket for more.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:39 PM
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
There are many states which are much better for individuals and business. Texas is booming from people and businesses fleeing CA.
They are coming so fast at times the amount of California plates on the highway leaves me wondering if I am in Texas or was teleported to California over night
ambientech is online now Find More Posts by ambientech
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:27 PM
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Rand had words on this...
Rand had other words too, "pass me the welfare, this lung cancer I got from a lifetime of smoking really sucks... *cough cough* I'm dyin.."