SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Joined Apr 2014
159 Posts
Discussion
Main Pack voltage Alarm

Hello,

I'm using the ETV with a 2*4S pack with a total of 8000mAh (2*4000)

I've set the main pack voltage configuration as such:
Number of colors: 4
100% Best value: 16.8
Threshold 1: 16.17
Threshold 2 :15.55
Threshold 3: 14.92
0% Worst value: 14.30

I've entered a low Alarm Enabled trigger value at 14.9

After applying the values and retarting the ETV, My main ack gauge is red flashing and I get a Main pack alarm message while my voltage is at 16.43

Any idea why?

Cheers and Merry Christmas.
xmimx is offline Find More Posts by xmimx
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Learning to crash
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2014
515 Posts
Try reversing all your parameters for your voltages. I have the same issue with my setup and asked on here but never got a clear reason why it's reversed. I'm like you, I thought the best value would be a full charged battery but it's not apparently.something in the software code is reversed or something. Or just the wording in the gui.
Tom T is online now Find More Posts by Tom T
Old Today, 06:41 AM
Joined Apr 2014
159 Posts
Apparently for the main pack, you have to set the volt per cell and not total voltage.

For the VTx however you have to set the total pack voltage
xmimx is offline Find More Posts by xmimx