|Dec 19, 2014, 04:04 PM|
Joined Dec 2014
Suggestions for wide fuselage park flyer frame/kit
I'm looking for a park flyer with a wide fuselage for storing electronics and large batteries in. My requirements are:
- Wingspan less than or around 1000mm
- At least 70mm internal width of fuselage
- Plenty of flat space in fuselage without servo control arms getting in the way
- Pusher motor layout (for fpv)
- Prefer full control surfaces (rudder, elevator and ailerons) rather than flaperon/elevon design.
Do you know of any frames or kits that fit these requirements?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||NIB Martin Bird Like Park Flyer Kit by John Hoover||softlanding||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||May 10, 2014 01:22 PM|
|Discussion||100m x 100m park flyer suggestions.||rocketnz||Parkflyers||5||Feb 03, 2014 11:23 AM|
|Sold||2 Icon park flyer foam kits||Steve H.||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Sep 23, 2013 12:33 AM|
|Discussion||Suggestions for Park Flyer From Former RC Pilot||BDiamond||Parkflyers||7||May 14, 2006 08:10 PM|
|New Park Stepp park flyer kit for sale||mickydee||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Aug 25, 2002 04:41 PM|