SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM
Find More Posts by snowman
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
6,343 Posts
Excellent video Waldo! How is this Nomad on the scene all of the sudden without us knowing about it's maiden........let alone it's build???!!! You're keeping secrets from us! Shame, shame, shame!!!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Find More Posts by snowman
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
6,343 Posts
It's canning season.........Chow Chow pickles......and today pesto and Dilly beans!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,384 Posts
Thanks guys it was a blast to fly it

God bless the inventer of packing tape, it's the best monocote on the market

I didn't get to try out new drop hatch yet this week I hope, upon landing I discovered both wing bolt blocks had broke free I have no idea what kept the wing on I imagine the forward motion of the 2 Saitos kept the leading edge dowels in the holes but I'm thinking they busted loose on the crash into the flight table lol

We received an email from one of our weekday flyers that he lost his sig 40 Kouger to the corn field today and couldn't find it so another lost plane to the Bermuda corn field, well find it though

Snowman that was the maiden and I bought that from my friend who's father passed about 2 years ago and I helped him sell most of his dad's stuff so he gave me a deal on the nomad but his dad was the one who built it, its my job to damage it and keep it in the sky
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Last edited by Waldopepperaxe; Today at 12:05 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Stacks On?
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,235 Posts
Welp.... Long day spent in Ohio with Arron and the Folks from Flite Test. There will be a bit of a doings going on around the Honey Badger, and I have to say their Quad Photography was off da hook.

Nice Twin there waldo, will be checking that out next.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy