SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2015, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by YurSoTall
United States, OH, Reynoldsburg
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
Help!
OPTO ESC and Overcraft PDB batch 4 installation question

Can someone please provide a picture or clearer instructions as to where I should be soldering wire from #1 esc to 5v regulator? I am not sure which spot on the board I need to hook this up since I am using 12A OPTO's and do not know how to hook it up to the board. Just looking for a simple wiring diagram for the board utilizing opto's. It is not very clear about the jumpere wire as well. I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything. I am new to this stuff and dont want to fry the controller. The info I read from the tutorial below does not specify what 5v pad or where it is located.

The "bec" pad uses the bec from your ESC #1. If you are running OPTO ESC, you probably need to use the onboard 5v regulator. In this case, instead of place your posstivive wire from the "BEC"pad, use the 5V marked on the board. Other way could be use a wire jumper from the 5V to the bec (at the bottom of the boards), and from the "BEC" to your FC.
YurSoTall is offline Find More Posts by YurSoTall
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2015, 12:04 PM
Find More Posts by Mattmax
Germany
Joined Jun 2013
39 Posts
look here: PDB batch 4 - 2015, for ZMR 250 - Mystery
Mattmax is offline Find More Posts by Mattmax