HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2009, 11:55 PM
Joined Feb 2009
1 Posts
Discussion
Nieuport 28 53" from Aerodrome RC

I am looking for a scale subject to build and is interested in the Nieuport 28 53" from AerodromeRC. Would appreciate any experience with AerodromeRC kits and maybe other 1/6 scale alternatives for this model. I like the wood built but is not sure how much is needed addtional to the "short" kit. The price seem high compared to the other offerings from them.

Thanks
badeagle is offline Find More Posts by badeagle
Last edited by badeagle; Feb 08, 2009 at 07:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2009, 09:12 AM
Oakland township, Michigan
Joined Jun 2005
709 Posts
Hello,

The larger Nieuport was featured in the February´s (I believe) Sport Flyer magazine, so if you are able to get a hold of a copy it might give you a good idea of what the kit is like.

I have an Albatros CIII kit which I purchased a while back and the quality of the wood was good as well as the supplied plans. I have not had a chance to build the model just yet, but when I get to it I know that it will be fun.

I would suggest doing a search within this forums, because you will find much information on Aerodromerc´s kits. Most people are quite happy with them

I agree that some of the larger kits are a little pricey, but you have to keep in mind that they probably do not sell very many of them. I think that they are a good investment, however.

Good luck,

Teo
viva_peru is offline Find More Posts by viva_peru