Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 16, 2014, 08:25 PM
Joined Jul 2010
25 Posts
I have recently cut these frames out of 1.5mm carbon fiber and have 1.5mm G10 also available.

If you're interested please PM me..
fastpcuser is offline Find More Posts by fastpcuser
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:47 AM
Germany, RP, Nierstein
Joined Jun 2011
154 Posts
Hi FP,
that's a great offer to those not finding a CNC Service. Thanks mate. Can you post where you are from ?

Thanks
Peter
PS: Your parst are locking great!
Bastelpeter is offline Find More Posts by Bastelpeter
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
Joined Jul 2010
25 Posts
I'm Located in Sarasota, FL, USA
fastpcuser is offline Find More Posts by fastpcuser
Old Jun 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jun 2006
284 Posts
Just wanted to comment - I found fastpcuser on one of the multirotor forums after I destroyed the bottom steering head plate on my chassis. I ran into a board at full speed and I'm guessing Peter designed this as a weak point - because all my other bits (fork, and 3d printed bits) were unharmed. Hoping to get some parts semi-local, I asked fastpcuser for a quote on some extra steering plates. I highly recommended getting extras if you are accident prone like me. He quoted some reasonable prices so I decided to order a couple of extra chassis sets as spares. I was pleased with the price, quality, and turnaround time for the parts.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to both Bastelpeter and Fastpcuser. The chassis performs wonderfully and I'm happy to find a relatively close supplier to help me keep it on the track.

-rskip
rskip is offline Find More Posts by rskip