SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:43 PM
Joined Sep 2004
34 Posts
Discussion
Aerofly RC7 has new update available 7.3.1

Version 7.3.1
New models for Ultimate Edition: Blade 700x, CarbonCore 950 Hexa, Dogfighter, Duo Discus, Hexacopter GD-6, Octocopter GD-8,
Fournier RF4-D, Pilatus PC-6 Porter, Goblin 700, Soxos 600, Soxos 700, Soxos 800, Henseleit TDS, Tucan
New models for Professional Edition: Blade 700x, Fournier RF4-D, Octocopter GD-8, Pilatus PC-6 Porter, Soxos 700, Tucan
Bug fix: The air brake on the Alpine model is now working properly
Improved responsiveness in windowed mode

I have the Professional edition and I did the update. I got the Blade 700x heli for free yesterday and it is sweet. It feels very much like the Blade 600x that I have. I do have one new problem, my music won't play at all, no matter how I click and select music to play, tried the O key on/off toggle, no music. I'd still upgrade to get that Blade 700x though, it's nice! Try Parker Mountain with a heli, it's a blast going up and down the mountainsides and crossing over the top where you stand to fly. Really fun making up new ways to rainbow over the top of the hill and back down to the valley's below. -Tom in Colorado
wingspan99 is offline Find More Posts by wingspan99
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:02 PM
Joined Nov 2014
1 Posts
Hi,

Yes it was nice to get some new models to play with. :-)

As far as the music.... I never played music but I just had a look on my copy..... Did you try selecting a music track by clicking on it? You can select multiple tracks (make a playlist) by ctrl-clicking on a few tracks. I *think* before it would just play all available tracks, but now it allows you to pick which to play.

If that doesn't help I wish you luck getting it to work. :-)
Harvesster is offline Find More Posts by Harvesster