SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 30, 2013, 05:09 PM
My other addiction!
Marysville, Ca., US
Joined Jan 2007
1,748 Posts
Until you get used to it, the answer is yes. Pop it off the ground and it will start to respond like you expect. Remember that to cancel any action, you have to give an equal and opposite action. If you give forward cyclic to move ahead, you have to give aft cyclic to stop it. The other thing that I read, and it is absolutely proven in my experience with both the mCPx and the 130X is that you have to FLY the heli, from the moment the rotors start turning. Once you get to that level, you will find that you can correct a lean while still on the ground, as your touch will become more delicate on the controls.

HTH and happy flying.
norcalheli is offline Find More Posts by norcalheli
to remove ads between posts