HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
United States, GA, Fayetteville
Joined Aug 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
No Receiver Voltage, Vector Current Sensor is in place

I have the Current sensor and tested the outgoing voltage and have 11.88 volts two red connectors and 5v on white connector so I know it's working but vector is not passing any power to the receiver.
Jeausus Bolt is offline Find More Posts by Jeausus Bolt
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2014, 08:43 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
502 Posts
Hello,

The Vector does not power your RX by default. Please see section "3.5.4 Vector Receiver Harness" in the manual, also pasted below;

The Vector does not power your receiver or servos. You will need to power your receiver and servos as you would in a non-Vector model, such as with a stand-alone BEC, a BEC built into your ESC, or a separate battery pack. Whatever power is provided to your receiver will be routed through the Vector to your servos. Whatever power is provided by an ESC’s BEC will be routed through the Vector to your receiver and servos. You can alternatively use the 5 volt tap from the PSU (if not being used to power a 5 volt camera or video TX) to power your receiver on multirotors. Please see section 3.5.6, “Powering your Receiver on Multirotors" for additional info.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2014, 10:24 AM
United States, TX, Cedar Hill
Joined Oct 2014
56 Posts
hey jea...I used the white one to power my receiver ..works fine .
rodneysimpson85 is online now Find More Posts by rodneysimpson85