Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:40 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightLake View Post
wanna free copy
OK - no problem!! But ..... well ... maybe read the post right above this one ??
CaptJac is offline Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:31 AM
United States, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Nov 2011
1,220 Posts
CaptJac, I'm a nube please send it to me.

bobstekeur(at)hotmail.com
FloridaFlyBob is offline Find More Posts by FloridaFlyBob
Old Nov 29, 2011, 02:11 PM
Joined Nov 2011
1 Posts
Newbie here to this very addicting hobby!!! Could you please send me a copy to dpvidal07(at)yahoo.com. Would love any help I could get!!!

Thank you!!!!!
pepi07 is offline Find More Posts by pepi07
Old Nov 29, 2011, 03:14 PM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Sep 2011
4 Posts
Sorry I had a typo error in my email address...
Could I try again please ...

Szakacs@iprimus.com.au

Regards,

Garry
szakacs is offline Find More Posts by szakacs
Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:47 PM
Joined Nov 2011
1 Posts
Would like to get a copy

Please send me a copy ... thanks!

Martin

mamimu(at)yahoo.com
mamimu is offline Find More Posts by mamimu
Old Nov 29, 2011, 05:23 PM
1John
Joined Feb 2006
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Glad to accommodate but need you email address to send !!
Sorry,thought you could send it to jhammondgo. have sent PM with e-mail.
jhammondgo is offline Find More Posts by jhammondgo
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:34 PM
Heli Junkie
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Nov 2011
23 Posts
I also would like a free copy as well! Thank you! mrmmcginnis@hotmail.com
Monte50 is offline Find More Posts by Monte50
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:14 PM
United States, OH, Toledo
Joined Jan 2011
1 Posts
I'd be interested as well. Thanks for your contributions to the rc community. j_underscore (at) email.com
junderscore is offline Find More Posts by junderscore
Old Nov 29, 2011, 09:23 PM
Joined Jun 2010
13 Posts
mpel61@earthlink.net
mark2161 is offline Find More Posts by mark2161
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:05 PM
Joined Sep 2007
1 Posts
csbrowning@escapees.com
carl_b is offline Find More Posts by carl_b
Old Nov 30, 2011, 03:24 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,044 Posts
Almost caught up !!

Few more stamps to lick and we got it!! I know there are only a few who actually want to buy the book - but free is hard to resist - so why the heck not!! The book will sell itself - no worries there. Those who like it will want one to add to their bookshelves. My biggest request is to help me spread the word so others can benefit from reading it. I spent too darn much time writing these books to just be reading them myself!! Reviews have been very positive and I'm grateful for that - not just for myself but that it is helping beginners to learn things that can be very very difficult to learn on your own - without repeatedly crashing into the same wall - and giving up after a dozen crashes - and finding another hobby. The books can help - the Phoenix Flight School can help - and I'm glad to help!! Keep those cards and letters coming in! Post your comments on this thread! Have a great read!!

captJac
CaptJac is offline Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by CaptJac; Nov 30, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:22 AM
Almost expert level crasher
Canada, ON, Perth
Joined Apr 2011
170 Posts
Just another word of endorsement for CaptJac-

We all see the same questions get asked over and over on this discussion board and others. Most of us had these same questions ourselves- which may be what prompted us to join this board.

What occurs too often is the most frequently asked questions get ignored as they've already been answered in the last day or two- and the poster goes away unhappy never to be seen again. Not everybody is skilled in using the search function or understanding 'discussion board protocol'.

FAQ102 contains all the questions I had in my mind when I started out, and more importantly has clearly word and complete answers. It's not a read it once and file it away book. Topics that seemed irrelevant on day one soon come into play as skills improve and we wish to advance, or when the heli appears to malfunction for unknown reasons. We all know the 'been there done that' expression, but it's true in CaptJac's case.

Mikey likes it!
Mikey1 is offline Find More Posts by Mikey1
Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:39 PM
Heli Junkie
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Nov 2011
23 Posts
Quote:
Few more stamps to lick and we got it!! I know there are only a few who actually want to buy the book - but free is hard to resist - so why the heck not!! The book will sell itself - no worries there. Those who like it will want one to add to their bookshelves. My biggest request is to help me spread the word so others can benefit from reading it. I spent too darn much time writing these books to just be reading them myself!! Reviews have been very positive and I'm grateful for that - not just for myself but that it is helping beginners to learn things that can be very very difficult to learn on your own - without repeatedly crashing into the same wall - and giving up after a dozen crashes - and finding another hobby. The books can help - the Phoenix Flight School can help - and I'm glad to help!! Keep those cards and letters coming in! Post your comments on this thread! Have a great read!!

captJac
I would deffenetly would like a free copy there Capt Jac. Please send me one and I will read it and then post my thoughts. Thanks. mrmmcginnis@hotmail.com
Monte50 is offline Find More Posts by Monte50
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:21 PM
United States, MA, Revere
Joined Aug 2008
21 Posts
I would love a copy of the books Jim

Email harley84@comcast.net
jimmydix is offline Find More Posts by jimmydix
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:54 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Quote:
Taking Off With RC Helicopters - FAQs 102 is finally here and to celebrate my new book (and the holidays) - I'm giving it away - or it least I'm giving some of it away. Why? Because it my 2nd book - AND it pretty durn good - AND it answers a lot of the questions mostly frequently asked in this forum - AND it is written in an easy-to-read and understand question & answer format (with lots of pretty pictures) - AND I spent a heck of a lot of time writing it and don't do any good if I'm the only one reading it. Did I mention it was my 2nd book?

How do you get a copy? If you want the FREE sample (who doesn't want a free sample?) I'll send you one. No hitches - no hidden gotchas - it that easy - and it that good! You'll like it - ask Mikey!! Write your email address HERE > ___________ and I'll send it to you. No worries about junk mail or spybots or stuff like like that - I'm just like you - only older () - and will be mailing from my own email address.

If you prefer not to make your email public - write your RCG name HERE > _________ and I'll contact you for your email address. If you like it (you will) you can download the full version at LULU.COM or the book version with a really neat plastic binder so you can read it without holding it - which is kind of nice when you fixing and tweaking your heli. Published by Amazon.com (they publish as well as sell books) and they do a heck of a good job - outstanding quality - and a super low price. Royalty wise - I would do better selling pencils on the street corner - but if I was trying to get rich I wouldn't be writing and I'd be running the Phoenix Simulator Flight School. Come to think of it - I've been doing that for free the last couple of years and trained hundreds (did he say hundreds?) of students on this forum- each training lasting about 2 hours - you can do the math. Anybody wanna buy a pencil ?
RCG name = Stamp.
I would like a copy.
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp