View Poll Results: Which DW do/have you own/owned?
DW 28" kit 63 10.61%
DW SKUA 29 4.88%
DW 38" kit 177 29.80%
DW 48" kit 158 26.60%
DW 55" kit 71 11.95%
DW Pylon Racer 9 1.52%
Never owned one 209 35.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 594. You may not vote on this poll

Oct 16, 2012, 07:16 PM
NorCal Prop Buster
Eran, again just nothing but excellent flying, great job on the sticks buddy!
Kudo's to DW for a cool 28" Juka,

Blu
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluhammer
Eran, again just nothing but excellent flying, great job on the sticks buddy!
Kudo's to DW for a cool 28" Juka,

Blu
Brotha Blu!! Great to hear from ya again!! Thanks always for ya kind remarks :-)

Watch ya up 2 these days? Any new projects?
Oct 17, 2012, 10:39 PM
NorCal Prop Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by eranrc
Brotha Blu!! Great to hear from ya again!! Thanks always for ya kind remarks :-)

Watch ya up 2 these days? Any new projects?
Doing the wing thing, the Assassin, and of course flying the DW's. I fly my other planes from time to time just so they don't get jealous. Killed a F4F Funfighter last weekend when it lost all control on a high speed turn and went in hard, so I'm building my backup Rare Bear.

Looks like you're just getting better and better, keep setting that bar my friend.

Blu
Oct 18, 2012, 01:02 PM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
Quote:
Doing the wing thing, the Assassin, and of course flying the DW's. I fly my other planes from time to time just so they don't get jealous. Killed a F4F Funfighter last weekend when it lost all control on a high speed turn and went in hard, so I'm building my backup Rare Bear.

Looks like you're just getting better and better, keep setting that bar my friend.

Blu
Assassin! (Crash test hobbies, yes?)
No plane has ever made me giggle more especially when we have 4 or 5 up at the same time! Wicked fun
Oct 18, 2012, 04:29 PM
NorCal Prop Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_q
Assassin! (Crash test hobbies, yes?)
No plane has ever made me giggle more especially when we have 4 or 5 up at the same time! Wicked fun
Oh yeah! Wing combat is the most fun I've had in this hobby yet. We laugh, joke, and rip each other the whole time.
Oct 18, 2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Oh yeah! Wing combat is the most fun I've had in this hobby yet. We laugh, joke, and rip each other the whole time.
'4 shaw'!!! That's always a blast :-)
Oct 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
Volts>amps
4 hxt 900's and this esc https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=9483

I get constant resets on the orange rx. Anyone run into a problem like this?
Oct 19, 2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
For the life of me, I can't understand why people get into willingly trying to crash planes. Combat flying will probably never make sense to me (probably because it takes an act of Congress for me to buy lipos, much less replace whole planes).
Oct 19, 2012, 08:59 AM
NorCal Prop Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanEW710
For the life of me, I can't understand why people get into willingly trying to crash planes. Combat flying will probably never make sense to me (probably because it takes an act of Congress for me to buy lipos, much less replace whole planes).
I totally agree with you, but the Assassin wing is not like any other plane. It's design and materials make it almost indestructible. I've ploughed into blacktop and just tossed it back into the air again. So much carefree fun.

Now my DW Extra has been broken a dozen times but it's design and materials are great too, just glue her up and away she goes! My two favorite birds.

Blu
Oct 19, 2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Now my DW Extra has been broken a dozen times but it's design and materials are great too, just glue her up and away she goes! My two favorite birds.

Blu
It is odd, I guess, that I'm totally OK with repairing a plane (with trepidation, because I stink at repairs) that I crashed while doing maneuvers on the deck. I just don't like running into other planes. Guess it's 'cause it's just horseplay to me
Oct 23, 2012, 02:26 PM
well my yak crashed into the top of a very thick leafy tree 8( Rain was coming so I had to beat it out of the tree with some telescoping pool poles.... Saved my electronics but the plane is a total wreck.
Oct 23, 2012, 07:59 PM
Thumbs in training
New to DW foamies. Just got the 40" juka and 22" juka. I know DW recommends the as3x setup on the 22", but I don't have access to as3x parts. I found the techone micro flight pack online and was wondering if this would be a good setup for the 22" juka. Any other recommended setups would be great.
Oct 25, 2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eranrc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdhPo...ature=youtu.be
I think everyone should have one of these :-) I love this plane so much that I want another one!!!
nice vid!!!i miss mine
Oct 25, 2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeontheBike
well my yak crashed into the top of a very thick leafy tree 8( Rain was coming so I had to beat it out of the tree with some telescoping pool poles.... Saved my electronics but the plane is a total wreck.
sorry to hear that what plane are you gonna get now?
Oct 25, 2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryyoungs
New to DW foamies. Just got the 40" juka and 22" juka. I know DW recommends the as3x setup on the 22", but I don't have access to as3x parts. I found the techone micro flight pack online and was wondering if this would be a good setup for the 22" juka. Any other recommended setups would be great.
the AS3X is great but it is just as good as the regular beast v1/stryker/sbach

ive also used the power system and servos mike sells for it and they also work great!

Quick Reply