I got it working just has to download version 2.20 assistant software
nabzo is offline Find More Posts by nabzo
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2015, 09:26 AM
Find More Posts by pixelcore
Joined Oct 2015
1 Posts
Hi!
I have the same problem. But when I power on my Naza M Lite, remote led blinked red, not red-orange-green.
What it can be?
pixelcore is offline Find More Posts by pixelcore
Old Jan 04, 2016, 05:11 PM
Find More Posts by Bowerz
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
4,027 Posts
For people having issues installing the device, I think I have the answer (well it worked for me anyway)

1) First, you have to disabled the requirement for drivers to be signed, a guide can be found here for windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users:
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-...igned-drivers/

2) Once that has been done, open device manager on your PC and expand the Serial ports section, now if you plug and wait then unplug your naza, you should see one here called USB serial device that will have a COM number of 1-15 possibly after it. This will be your Naza.

3)Right click your COM device, click 'update driver Software', then click 'Browse my computer for driver software'
4) then click 'let me pick from a list'.
5)Click 'have disk' then browse to the location the DJI driver software put the drivers (generally 'C:/Program Files (x86)/DJI Product/DJI Driver vx.xx' or similar. In this folder will be a 3 source folders, you will need to open the Source64 folder then select the .inf file and click open
6) The device driver box should now have DJI USB Virtual COM or similar in, click this then click next. This should successfully install the device driver and allow the software to now see your Naza. If at the last stage you get an error saying the driver could not be installed, you may not have completed step 1 correctly and disabled driver signing, or the driver may be corrupted. In the latter, uninstall the device drivers from the Remove Programs section of control panel, reboot, then install the driver package again from DJI.

If the above has helped, please quote the post and let me know, also any issues please let me know and i'll do my best to help.

If USB Serial Device does not show up in device manager for you or does not disappear when you unplug/plug the USB cable for the Naza THIS GUIDE WILL NOT HELP YOU

Edit: I have collaborated with Painless 360 to bring you a helpful video about how to fix this also, please take a look and like the video if it was helpful to you:

RC Quick Tips: Loading Naza/DJI drivers in Windows 8 and 10 (7 min 36 sec)
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz
Last edited by Bowerz; Apr 06, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 08:49 PM
Find More Posts by S4UAS
Joined Dec 2014
1 Posts
Thanks Bowerz this did the trick for me. I was fighting with the driver installation on windows 10 for several hours and this solved the issue! Nice write up thanks!
S4UAS is offline Find More Posts by S4UAS
Old Jan 22, 2016, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by wdretired
United States, AL, Madison
Joined Nov 2007
24 Posts
Unsigned Drivers

I have tried to install the drivers by several methods with no success. From what I can understand it comes down to the drivers will not install without problems on a 64 bit windows operating system. I have tried Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 and neither will load the drivers. There is only one thing worse that I have experienced and that is calling customer service at DJI. What a joke that has been!
wdretired is offline Find More Posts by wdretired
Old Jan 23, 2016, 04:35 AM
Joined Sep 2009
4,027 Posts
WDRetired, the method I posted above WILL work for installing the Naza drivers on 64bit OS, we've all had the issue
Old Feb 06, 2016, 11:01 PM
Find More Posts by ODUsurfer
Fly it like you stole it!
United States, VA, Purcellville
Joined Aug 2009
747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowerz View Post
For people having issues installing the device, I think I have the answer (well it worked for me anyway)

1) First, you have to disabled the requirement for drivers to be signed, a guide can be found here for windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users:

2) Once that has been done, open device manager on your PC and expand the Serial ports section, now if you plug and wait then unplug your naza, you should see one here called USB serial device that will have a COM number of 1-15 possibly after it. This will be your Naza.

3)Right click your COM device, click 'update driver Software', then click 'Browse my computer for driver software'
5)Click 'have disk' then browse to the location the DJI driver software put the drivers (generally 'C:/Program Files (x86)/DJI Product/DJI Driver vx.xx' or similar. In this folder will be a 3 source folders, you will need to open the Source64 folder then select the .inf file and click open
6) The device driver box should now have DJI USB Virtual COM or similar in, click this then click next. This should successfully install the device driver and allow the software to now see your Naza. If at the last stage you get an error saying the driver could not be installed, you may not have completed step 1 correctly and disabled driver signing, or the driver may be corrupted. In the latter, uninstall the device drivers from the Remove Programs section of control panel, reboot, then install the driver package again from DJI.

If the above has helped, please quote the post and let me know, also any issues please let me know and i'll do my best to help.

If USB Serial Device does not show up in device manager for you or does not disappear when you unplug/plug the USB cable for the Naza THIS GUIDE WILL NOT HELP YOU
THANK YOU! After spending an hour fighting with the driver not installing, this fixed my problem. Stupid windows 8. :-(

But removing the signature verification requirement did the trick. WOOT!
ODUsurfer is offline Find More Posts by ODUsurfer
Old Feb 07, 2016, 03:54 AM
Joined Sep 2009
4,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODUsurfer View Post
THANK YOU! After spending an hour fighting with the driver not installing, this fixed my problem. Stupid windows 8. :-(

Awesome, great to hear another person has been helped by this
Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by asifbhoy
Joined Feb 2016
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODUsurfer View Post

Great work. Now working on windows 8 and 10.
asifbhoy is offline Find More Posts by asifbhoy
Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:53 AM
Joined Feb 2016
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowerz View Post

Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
Joined Feb 2016
3 Posts
Old Apr 06, 2016, 02:08 PM
Joined Sep 2009
4,027 Posts
Just incase people are still struggling, I have collaborated with Painless 360 to bring you a helpful video about how to fix this also, please take a look and like the video if it was helpful to you:

RC Quick Tips: Loading Naza/DJI drivers in Windows 8 and 10 (7 min 36 sec)
Old May 12, 2016, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by mcoban
Joined Apr 2016
1 Posts
Bowerz is the KING!

Thank you Mr. Bowerz, i solved the problem with your post.
Have a nice day!
mcoban is offline Find More Posts by mcoban