SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 24, 2015, 12:25 AM
Find More Posts by gooniac33
Sunnyvale
Joined Feb 2009
5,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengarang View Post

With the prop this thing Generates 54 amps at half throttle and about 600 watts....

on 4s 3.9V per cell.

On 3s 3.85V per cell this thing generates 37 amps at full throttle and about 350 watts....

only 50A esc ice lite so may will go 3s on this
should be over 45amps with a fully charged battery! It may be a good set up!
gooniac33 is online now Find More Posts by gooniac33
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2015, 01:37 AM
Find More Posts by Will_GH
United States, GA, Grayson
Joined Jul 2014
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaydayMayday View Post
I guess Grayson just doesn't like me lol. Couldn't even bothered to use a full sentence to tell me the plane was in stock. and never responded to me email about it being out of stock and when they'd have it in.
Not True! No beef here LOL

Its been a crazy week at the shop for us, between website updates, retail store customers, wholesale, educational school groups/camps, and of course the ever present fraudulent orders we have catch.

As far as restocking the Geebee, I really don't have an answer for that yet. I will ask Basil and see if he can find out if they will make it on our next shipment or not.

Mayday, shoot me a PM next time your looking for a Dynam plane and I'll see if I can make it up to you somehow for the trouble.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner,

-Will
Will_GH is online now Find More Posts by Will_GH
Old Apr 24, 2015, 03:25 PM
Find More Posts by MaydayMayday
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined Jul 2011
962 Posts
Thanks for the response Will. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_GH View Post
Not True! No beef here LOL

Its been a crazy week at the shop for us, between website updates, retail store customers, wholesale, educational school groups/camps, and of course the ever present fraudulent orders we have catch.

As far as restocking the Geebee, I really don't have an answer for that yet. I will ask Basil and see if he can find out if they will make it on our next shipment or not.

Mayday, shoot me a PM next time your looking for a Dynam plane and I'll see if I can make it up to you somehow for the trouble.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner,

-Will
MaydayMayday is online now Find More Posts by MaydayMayday
Old Apr 24, 2015, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
1,078 Posts
Will at Grayson Hobby is a pretty good guy to deal with. He and I exchanged a few messages when I bought my Gee Bee; really appreciated the inputs.

I'll be building mine this weekend, but not flying as T-storms are the prediction.

I'm looking at a build and paint job like this, complete with the Polycrylic coating. A little shine goes a longs way with me.
HeliFlyer14 is online now Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
Old Apr 24, 2015, 09:59 PM
Find More Posts by millerr74
teaching to learn
United States, NC, Greenville
Joined Oct 2013
3,490 Posts
Nice blisters on the cowl! Enjoy your maiden heli, I'm sure you'll be quite pleased.
millerr74 is offline Find More Posts by millerr74
Old Apr 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
Find More Posts by MaydayMayday
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined Jul 2011
962 Posts
Since I'm assembling these ones out of the box I will be coating it as well. After looking at a couple of planes it seems like I want to try it.

Then maybe I'll actually do something about my all white Fun Cub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer14 View Post
Will at Grayson Hobby is a pretty good guy to deal with. He and I exchanged a few messages when I bought my Gee Bee; really appreciated the inputs.

I'll be building mine this weekend, but not flying as T-storms are the prediction.

I'm looking at a build and paint job like this, complete with the Polycrylic coating. A little shine goes a longs way with me.
MaydayMayday is online now Find More Posts by MaydayMayday