New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by IBCrazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Find More Posts by Razza
Joined Mar 2015
2 Posts
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction with an fpv system i plan on putting together. I want to use my mobius cam foe my video link to the transmitter. I have the skyzone ts5823 mini. The cables that cone with it include a GoPro but no mobius. My first question would be, can i get a video out cable to run direct to the vtx from mobius , the second question, is it safe to wire the vtx straight to my pdb for power ( ive built my own 250 quad) i believe the vtx runs off 7-24v. My pdb has a solder pad for vtx so this could be convinient. Just wondered of the mobius would be fine. Im not sure if the video out cable will share a ground? As that would fry the mobius
Razza is offline Find More Posts by Razza
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 02:21 AM
Find More Posts by gbmarsh
Wait...what?
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Sep 2010
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza View Post
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction with an fpv system i plan on putting together. I want to use my mobius cam foe my video link to the transmitter. I have the skyzone ts5823 mini. The cables that cone with it include a GoPro but no mobius. My first question would be, can i get a video out cable to run direct to the vtx from mobius , the second question, is it safe to wire the vtx straight to my pdb for power ( ive built my own 250 quad) i believe the vtx runs off 7-24v. My pdb has a solder pad for vtx so this could be convinient. Just wondered of the mobius would be fine. Im not sure if the video out cable will share a ground? As that would fry the mobius
The Mobius is just not going to cut it as a live cam, you can buy a Mobius live out cable but I highly recommend using a dedicate CCD board camera like this http://www.surveilzone.com/fpv/fpv-c...era-2.8mm-lens and use the mobius to record HD video.

Cheers,
Geoff
gbmarsh is online now Find More Posts by gbmarsh
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Find More Posts by DanT
United States, TX
Joined Feb 2006
1,510 Posts
I agree with this ,, the Mobius is very poor on video out..
And it only runs on 5 volts, and it will use about one amp if taking video and using video out at the same time..
Most VTX with out (to camera) 5V, 350mA max .
DanT is online now Find More Posts by DanT