HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 27, 2014, 08:39 AM
http://www.fpvportugal.com
Portugal
Joined Feb 2012
4,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
Had to laugh at a recent post in the X4 group on FB. A guy ordered a charger and lipos. it took 45 days to arrive. When he opened the package he found they'd sent the wrong charger and instead of the lipos, they sent an adult sex toy. It was his 1st BG order too....lol. That's got to be the funniest BG screw up I've read about.
Lol thats funny. Hehe
GhostMaster is online now Find More Posts by GhostMaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2014, 06:44 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
is banggood server down? a couple day i can't open the site..
ronald_bjm is offline Find More Posts by ronald_bjm
Old Nov 04, 2014, 07:53 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,747 Posts
I have trouble with the new site using my Firefox. Try using a different web browser.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Nov 05, 2014, 11:01 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,779 Posts
I can't get the site to exchange my points for a coupon. It says exchange failed.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Nov 06, 2014, 04:22 AM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,638 Posts
I lose 302 points when I go from my points to coupon exchange, I was going to order over $50, but since the site changed and I can't use my points, I ordered from TMart instead. I was on live chat with them a couple of times trying to get them to correct the problems, but they did nothing, so I probably won't order from Banggood for a while. The new site looks ok I guess, but it sure has screwed things up and cost them some sales.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Nov 06, 2014, 04:41 AM
Joined Aug 2011
6,747 Posts
Well, I have to agree that the points in the new page were "funky". Since day 1 and for a long while, my points were not correctly calculated. One page didn't agree with another. So, I know what you guys have been seeing.

However, I just checked and it seemed that BG has finally fixed that bug. All my points are accounted for and up to date. You should check yours again.
Old Nov 07, 2014, 11:15 AM
RC Guy Having Fun!
Joined Apr 2010
479 Posts
Apparently if you really don't want an item or don't care if you ever get it or like to flush money down the toilet then order something from BangBad!!! My order tracking has shown that "Origin Post is preparing to Ship" for 3 weeks after the bogus email saying that it had been shipped!! Last order to them and I will file a Paypal dispute if it goes much longer! Crappy way to do business
Aeronut41 is offline Find More Posts by Aeronut41
Old Nov 07, 2014, 01:50 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,747 Posts
Contrarily, I DO want my item, and I DO care about getting it, and I DON'T like to flush money down the toilet. I just recently ordered from Banggood on 10/24. Order was shipped the next day, and I received it yesterday. It took 12 days.

Aeronut, I'm not denying your poor experience in this matter. But one bad experience does not negate all the good ones. I have 100 orders with BG now, and they are all good.

Have you tried asking their CS rep to track down your package, or was it sent with no tracking number? Mind you that BG is not the problem, the shipping and tracking is the problem, and we all face it. Because China Post is not tracking every movement doesn't mean that BG did not ship it, or your package is not making its way to you.

Some merchandise takes longer to clear customs and check points. 3 weeks is long but within reasons. But if it becomes unreasonable, you could do whatever you think is right. File a dispute to get your money back, or simply contact BG and ask how long is long enough for them to consider that the package is lost in mail and send another?

I'm sorry about your experience and I wish the best outcome to you order.

HP
Old Nov 26, 2014, 04:57 PM
RC Guy Having Fun!
Joined Apr 2010
479 Posts
Update to my rant above: All ordered items have arrived and well packed. Just takes a while! Best, Aero
Aeronut41 is offline Find More Posts by Aeronut41
Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:30 PM
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Mar 2011
177 Posts
SIRIUSFLIER:
Using "chat" w/ Asian Co.'s is like throwing the dice for me. Have to just hit it right Forgot who the co. was but they were talkin "chinglish" & after an exchange of at least over 10 conversations in 1 chat session I finally got someone's attention who obviously knew English after I typed "FRAUD" & "U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL". All a sudden things got straightened out REAL QUICK! Most the time they are so far out there you might as well be talking to the dog which he understands me better. Just my experience.

I placed order today for $100. Banggood usually takes up to 6 wks for me here in CA. Sometimes I forget I even ordered then the box shows up at my front door
NorCal is offline Find More Posts by NorCal