HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:58 AM
Windsor, Canada, near Detroit
Joined Jul 2007
5,162 Posts
Rant
nitro planes: how can we reach them?

i have tried to get a response from them. i have sent then countless messages and no response. then i was suggested to try to reach them through their discuss forum but there is no access. i get the message that there is something wrong with their website.
does any1 know how to activate this discuss website?
thanks
phil alvirez is offline Find More Posts by phil alvirez
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:22 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil alvirez View Post
i have tried to get a response from them. i have sent then countless messages and no response. then i was suggested to try to reach them through their discuss forum but there is no access. i get the message that there is something wrong with their website.
does any1 know how to activate this discuss website?
thanks
They have their own sub forum right here in the Vendor section where you are.

http://www.rcgroups.com/nitro-planes-580/
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted